Three Wee Crows Theatre Company Scotland during WWI

Do you or your organisation have an event in Kintyre coming up? Then why not post information on ANY local event here? Kintyre Forum members can discuss and keep up to date on the latest information.

Three Wee Crows Theatre Company Scotland during WWI

Postby Kintyre Forum News » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:05 pm

Saturday 23rd April in Campbeltown 7.30pm Kirk Street Hall

As part of Argyll and Bute Council’s commitment to commemorating the centenary of the First World War Culture & Libraries have commissioned the Taynuilt based Three Wee Crows Theatre Company to create a new piece of theatre. ‘Home fires, broken sons’ is their exciting new work that brings to life the towns and villages of the west of Scotland during WWI through theatre, music, dance, poetry and multi-media elements. The production tells tales drawn from real events and highlights the stark contrast between domestic life and the horrors of the battle front.

A performance will be taking place at Kirk Street Hall in Campbeltown on Saturday 23rd April 2016 at 7.30pm. Tickets to this unique and powerful piece are free. They can be obtained from Campbeltown Library (Tel. no. 01586 555435).

I would be grateful if you would help me to publicise this event to as many people in the local area as possible. This will be a compelling and fascinating evening of theatre.

If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.
If you have a news article or event please post here or e-mail us at kfn@campbeltown.info

www.campbeltown.info - www.visitkintyre.info -
www.kintyreaccommodation.com - www.kintyregolf.com
Kintyre Forum News
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Local Events