The Putechan Hotel, Bellochantuy, Opening 22nd June 2012

Do you or your organisation have an event in Kintyre coming up? Then why not post information on ANY local event here? Kintyre Forum members can discuss and keep up to date on the latest information.

The Putechan Hotel, Bellochantuy, Opening 22nd June 2012

Postby putechan » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:06 pm

The extensive refurbishment of The Putechan Hotel at Bellochantuy is nearing completion and we are officially opening on 22nd June 2012. On Saturday 23rd June we are hosting an Open Day for the public from 12 noon in the afternoon, with children's entertainment from Funky Chicken and a Hog Roast on the beach (weather permitting). In the evening we will be open for dinner and there will be live music from 9pm in the evening. All welcome to come and look round and enjoy great food and company.
putechan
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: The Putechan Hotel, Bellochantuy, Opening 22nd June 2012

Postby Ross » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:57 pm

will be great to see the place open again, especially after all the hard work ive seen being done, all the best on your opening
Ross
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: The Putechan Hotel, Bellochantuy, Opening 22nd June 2012

Postby drewwilson » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:31 am

I am interested in staying at this hotel in September with my family of 4. Has anyone stayed here since it reopened? Any reviews would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)
Drew Wilson - I am planning my next vacation to Vegas, and wondering if anyone has good suggestions on Las Vegas Luxury Hotel Deals or Party Hotel Las VegasL. Thanks.
drewwilson
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Return to Local Events