Juniors day at Stronvaar

Fixtures, scores, details of your club etc - also see www.southkintyresportscouncil.com

Juniors day at Stronvaar

Postby Stronvaar » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:36 pm

Amazingly, despite many of the youngsters being involved in the re-arranged events in the town CBC managed to hold its junior singles day and once again the kids were an absolute credit to their parents and the coaches. It's no too often that we have kilties on the premises on a Sunday! There were two finals, one for the novice players and one for the more advanced and the novice final was won by Donald MacCallum who defeated Kevin Renton and the older final was won by Mark McCormick who beat Keith Dickson.

Once again we are gratefull to our sponsors Neil McCormick and Argyll Bakeries for their continued support of the event.

Please feel free to copy and print the photie.

Stronvaar www.stronvaar.co.uk
The Second Hundred
Stronvaar
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby amron » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:52 pm

Well done to all the kids today they all played really well. Two great nail biting finals.
Well done to all the organisers and the coaches for the hard work and commitment to the youngsters :D :D
amron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Stronvaar » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:54 pm

Thanks amron, your comments are very much appreciated.

Stronvaar
The Second Hundred
Stronvaar
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Jeanette » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:14 pm

Hello

I have just seen this really great photo. I only recognise a few faces. Maybe you could add the names. I think I see Amron junior in there :D

jeanette
Jeanette
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Sport » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:59 pm

Great Photo!

Jeanette wrote:Hello

I have just seen this really great photo. I only recognise a few faces. Maybe you could add the names. I think I see Amron junior in there :D

jeanette

Unfortunately, I think names are not to be added to photos of children anymore.

Can anyone advise on this?
Please visit the Sports Council's new website and check out our latest news! http://www.southkintyresportscouncil.com
Sport
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to Sports news in Kintyre