Sir James Saville

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Re: Sir James Saville

Postby four eyes » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:55 pm

heres Phill with Dave,note how Dave tries to claim its about Gays,no its about paedos in high places.
http://order-order.com/2012/11/08/watch ... o-blunder/
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Savilles chauffeur nicked,come on keystone cops get the big boys,we know their names.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Martin » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:58 pm

"Det Insp Simon Davies said he wanted to make it "absolutely clear" it was not an investigation into Savile."

"He said none of the allegations related to "any involvement by Savile", who is being investigated by the Met Police's Operation Yewtree into claims he sexually abused young people."

Don't forget, clunk-click, every trip.
Ouch !
Martin
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby four eyes » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:25 pm

are those the same cops who did nothing for the past 40 years,the cops must be telling the truth eh.Just like they did at Hillsboro,jersey etc etc.

Terret already has form,this from 1998,he got six months.

DJ faces rape charge

FORMER Piccadilly radio DJ Ray Terret appeared in court on Monday charged with raping a 15-year-old girl.

Trafford magistrates granted him bail,- and he is set to re-appear on April 20.

Terret, aged 55, also faces charges of having unlawful sex and false imprisonment, both in connection with the same girl.

He was arrested after a party at his home in Woodlands Road, Altrincham, on Thursday, February 19.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby lochend » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:00 pm

"Apparently some people including Saville's nephew want him dug up. Still not sure what they want to do with him then. Is it my imagination or is this getting bit silly now?" Perhaps necrophilia is in the family? Sorry,bad taste, but couldn't resist it! :oops: :oops:
lochend
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby four eyes » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:12 pm

lochend wrote:"Apparently some people including Saville's nephew want him dug up. Still not sure what they want to do with him then. Is it my imagination or is this getting bit silly now?" Perhaps necrophilia is in the family? Sorry,bad taste, but couldn't resist it! :oops: :oops:

They intend to cremate him. Necrophilia is one of the charges made against him,one of many that appears to have some basis.He was a truly despicable character.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:30 am

*** Moderator edit: the following link contains potentially defamatory accusations ***

Look at this link: http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/11/07 ... -politics/
Last edited by Mod8 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Include Warning
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby four eyes » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:49 pm

I got a warning forn that type of thing.Does this mean i was right?
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby odds » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:35 pm

four eyes wrote:I got a warning forn that type of thing.

For being part of a paedophile ring ? :shock: :wink:

Pete.
odds
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Mod8 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:08 pm

four eyes wrote:I got a warning forn that type of thing.Does this mean i was right?

The warning you received was for you PUBLISHING defamatory and slanderous information on the Forum. Not for posting a link, but publishing.

You have been asked to provide evidence to back-up your claims on MULTIPLE occasions, and you have been unable to do so. (It must be about 3 weeks you've had by now?) I think that means you were wrong.

I've offered to forward your posts to the Police, who will be more capable of determining whether you were 'right' or not - certainly much better than us lowly Mods. Are you happy to take me up on the offer?

Whilst we would prefer members NOT publish links to such sites on the Kintyre Forum, we are not 'really' in contravention of the law as we are not the publisher. I note a number of ongoing legal challenges against various sites for publishing this type of information. Our role as Moderators is to ensure the Forum does not end up on the receiving end of one of these writs due to members quite simply choosing to break the law of the land.
Mod8
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:16 pm

I think that there is no point in publishing any thing else on this thread as it has all been said now.
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Govangirl » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Mod8 wrote:
Whilst we would prefer members NOT publish links to such sites on the Kintyre Forum, we are not 'really' in contravention of the law as we are not the publisher. I note a number of ongoing legal challenges against various sites for publishing this type of information. Our role as Moderators is to ensure the Forum does not end up on the receiving end of one of these writs due to members quite simply choosing to break the law of the land.

I'm confused. Surely if the above link by pakalert is libelous and defamatory (and indeed I believe it is!) why is it on this forum? I don't think it should be! Never mind if it is not in fact publishing the information, the link is there and none of it is substantiated.
Blow away the dreams that tear you apart
Blow away the dreams that break your heart
Blow away the lies that leave you nothing but lost and brokenhearted
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Mod8 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:13 pm

It's a valid point, however we get into trouble for 'denying freedom of speech' by moderating people's posts!

Each member can form their own opinions on the quality/source of links someone chooses to include in their posts.

Our role is to simply to ensure that the Forum stays on the right side of the law.
Mod8
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Sheik Yir Erse » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Interesting to know if you stand by everything in the link Roger?

It would be even more interesting to hear how you would feel if your own name appeared on that list? (obviously without foundation)
Sheik Baby Sheik (_/_) (_\_) (_/_) (_\_) (_/_) (_\_)
Sheik Yir Erse
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:22 pm

I was not displaying a stance.Just showing what is out there.
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Current Affairs