Bigotgate

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Re: Bigotgate

Postby Govangirl » Sun May 02, 2010 5:44 pm

I enjoyed that Emdee, thanks. It shows fault on both sides but it's that last two sentences that sum up the most fearful part!
Blow away the dreams that tear you apart
Blow away the dreams that break your heart
Blow away the lies that leave you nothing but lost and brokenhearted
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Bobh » Sun May 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Govangirl wrote:
Bobh wrote:There are people from Eastern European countries doing well here but there are loads on illegal Easten European immigrants who have no right to be here. I have first hand experience of dealing with those here illegally and i can tell you they are committing crime of all sorts including drug dealing, credit fraud, assault, sex offences and robberies.

Oh dear and I can give you many more experiences of British people who are exactly the same Bob.

I totally agree, so lets deal with that lot before we let anymore criminals in
Bobh
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby bill » Thu May 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Govangirl wrote: As this generation dies off, I’m sure bigotry will disappear and won't be an issue for the younger generations, who are growing up in a multicultural Britain and feeling comfortable with it.

I beg to differ.

Yesterday in London................

Nick Pearton, 16, chased and stabbed to death in park

"A teenage boy was chased through a playground by a mob of youths wielding knives and baseball bats before being stabbed to death in London’s latest outbreak of fatal gang violence.

Nick Pearton, 16, who was cradled by his mother as he lay bleeding from multiple knife wounds, became the tenth teenager to be murdered in the capital this year. Seven of those victims have been killed in the past six weeks.

Local people, who called police to report a disturbance in the park, said today that they saw the boy, who is white, running away from a group of black youths armed with knives and baseball bats. "

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 118153.ece
I know my Summer'll never come
I know I'll cry until my dying day has come
Let the Winter roll along
I've got nothing left but song
bill
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby ionnsaigh » Fri May 07, 2010 9:45 pm

bill wrote:Local people, who called police to report a disturbance in the park, said today that they saw the boy, who is white, running away from a group of black youths armed with knives and baseball bats. "

What has this to do with immigration ? Unless of course the black kids where English - and the White Kids Eastern European . :D
O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby bill » Fri May 07, 2010 11:00 pm

Like a circle in a spiral - Like a wheel within a wheel
Never ending or beginning - On an ever-spinning reel
As the images unwind - Like the circles that you find
In the windmills of your mind.
I know my Summer'll never come
I know I'll cry until my dying day has come
Let the Winter roll along
I've got nothing left but song
bill
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Govangirl » Fri May 07, 2010 11:39 pm

I have to say I agree there Ionns. That these scumbags did something sickening and wrong is not in doubt. The colour of their skin is irrelevant, and should not be used as a cheap way of whipping up anti-immigrant sentiment. Knife crime in London is certainly something to be tackled and certainly, particularly the cultural problem with young black males but it is a youth underclass problem I think. Go to Glasgow and you'll be more likely to be chased by white youths armed with knives and baseball bats. :?
Blow away the dreams that tear you apart
Blow away the dreams that break your heart
Blow away the lies that leave you nothing but lost and brokenhearted
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Previous

Return to Current Affairs