The Quo

Have your say....

The Quo

Postby Ninja Mania » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:17 am

Great news about Rick Parafitt, probably means nothing to most of the younger folk, but to us over 30's Status Quo (Rock).
Many an hour were spent on the dart board wae ma aulder bro, battering out Ton Plus'es to the Quo Rocking all over the world.
Brill times they were too, which sadly came to an abrupt end when ma dart, wired, then fell, and went right thro ma LP thus leaving it F....d.
Never did replace it,well there are some things you just cant replace.....aint there.
Ninja Mania
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby paraffin man » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:27 am

[Many an hour were spent on the dart board wae ma aulder bro, battering out Ton Plus'es to the Quo Rocking all over the world.]

Who are you tryin to kid;

1. You had go on big T's shooders to see the dartboard, never mind get yer darts oot o the board.
2. You coudnt hit the treble on the record player never mind the board.
3. Wee Mary was aye shouting at ye tae turn yer music doon.

:D :D :D [/quote]
paraffin man
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Ninja Mania » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:45 am

Anymore of your lip Parra man, an i will kick your ar..se till you go wooo woooo rockin all over the world.
12 darts to win the cup, when the going gets tough,,,,the tough get going.
Heard the lads throw the board at you, so you can get a better score, is that right.
Ninja Mania
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: The Quo

Postby Pete Reek » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:46 pm

Ninja Mania wrote:Great news about Rick Parafitt, probably means nothing to most of the younger folk, but to us over 30's Status Quo (Rock).
Many an hour were spent on the dart board wae ma aulder bro, battering out Ton Plus'es to the Quo Rocking all over the world.
Brill times they were too, which sadly came to an abrupt end when ma dart, wired, then fell, and went right thro ma LP thus leaving it F....d.
Never did replace it,well there are some things you just cant replace.....aint there.

"Us over 30s"? Aye right! Keep coontin laddie, yiv a few merr fingers an toes to go before ye get tae yer real age.Kintyre said yer gey close tae two score an a half, is that right?
Esso Blue wiz right aboot ye bein too short arsed tae reach the board though. Ye wir only two pun heavier than a gas mantle an jeest as bonny when ye were a wee hard sleever.
Pete Reek

Postby Ninja Mania » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:14 pm

OH is that right Pete, an how many bonnie baby prizes did you get as a yung'un.
Al tell ye how many, (nun) thats how many. At least i won 1. An ah these times ye spent chasing the rap door runners oor Ralstons field, ya eedjit ye, did ye not know we were hiding in Montys bunker laffing at ye.
I those wir the days.
Och well, yir ma kin so ave got to take it from you have'nt I.
As ma aunty C used to say ev'n when your elders are wrong their always right.
Ninja Mania
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Pete Reek » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:33 pm

Hey wee man, did you ever get tae stan on ma grannies kitchen table an kid on ye wir a Toby Jug cos ye had big lugs? No, ah thought as much!
Nae wunner ye wir aye as black as the bloody pots if ye wir hidin among the coal. Aye, an the snotters trippin ye. "Take that bloody boy awa hame, he's pittin me off mi tea" Lakely ye wid hear that often enuff as a wean.
Well ah suppose it wisnae nice tae hear as a weefla, but I expect that's how yir so thick skinned noo.

Well Cheerio eenoo.
:lol:
Pete Reek

Return to Forum on Films, Music, TV, Books etc