MoK Run 2009 Photos

Details and discussion on the Half Marathon and 10k race being held in Campbeltown on Sunday 29th May 2016 at 10.30am plus general discussion about running in Kintyre! Or visit their website at www.mokrun.com

MoK Run 2009 Photos

Postby Crowth » Tue May 26, 2009 9:05 pm

Well done to all who took part in the recent half marathon and 10k run. Going by the faces of the runners, I could tell that everyone was enjoying themselves.

During the event I took many photographs. They can be found at http://s655.photobucket.com/albums/uu277/crowthius/

If anyone would like any full res pics please contact jdcarra with the image number and, where possible, the runner number.

Again, well done to ALL involved on Sunday.
Remember, a penguin is for life not just for elevenses.
Crowth
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Re: MoK Run 2009 Photos

Postby amron » Tue May 26, 2009 10:17 pm

Great photos...its good to see the half marathon ones...
Ive got some I took on the move.... runners on their way back from the shipyard..will get them on soon
Catches the atmosphere of the day....cheers
amron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Crowth » Wed May 27, 2009 12:44 am

amron wrote:Great photos...its good to see the half marathon ones...
Ive got some I took on the move.... runners on their way back from the shipyard..will get them on soon
Catches the atmosphere of the day....cheers

Looking forward to seeing those.
Remember, a penguin is for life not just for elevenses.
Crowth
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby amron » Wed May 27, 2009 8:01 am

Thats them onto disc...will pass them to SCD....hopefully he will upload them for me... :D
there are some from the dance as well... :lol:
amron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby linda » Wed May 27, 2009 10:37 pm

I was wondering if anyone took photos could they put them onto a disc and hand them into the sports shop. I have to try and get as much feedback and photos to pass onto Adidas and hopefully with a little bit of charm they will help sponsor the event next year. Thanks
linda
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Crowth » Thu May 28, 2009 11:59 am

linda wrote:I was wondering if anyone took photos could they put them onto a disc and hand them into the sports shop. I have to try and get as much feedback and photos to pass onto Adidas and hopefully with a little bit of charm they will help sponsor the event next year. Thanks

I'll try to get a disc down to you this week :)
Crowth
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby hendrie » Thu May 28, 2009 2:52 pm

great photos, particularly liked the one of the black labrador in the marshal's vest. a classic !
hendrie
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby carlen222 » Thu May 28, 2009 4:07 pm

that'l be Dyson! very cute!! :D
carlen222
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby blakester » Fri May 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Hello All
I just arrived back in Canada after an excelent trip to your beautiful Country. I did a personal best in the 10k and was positively delighted with how friendly you all are. I've raced a few continents and your run is by far the best of the best. You should be very proud of your oranganizers, particpants and the whole town. I'm hoping to run the MOK again next year. While visiting I took over 700 photos (at least a hundred at the race). I'm in the process of getting them uploaded to the Internet and will post a link here over the weekend.

thanks again for your hospitality

blake
blakester
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby jdcarra » Fri May 29, 2009 8:52 pm

blakester wrote:Hello All
I just arrived back in Canada after an excelent trip to your beautiful Country. I did a personal best in the 10k and was positively delighted with how friendly you all are. I've raced a few continents and your run is by far the best of the best. You should be very proud of your oranganizers, particpants and the whole town. I'm hoping to run the MOK again next year. While visiting I took over 700 photos (at least a hundred at the race). I'm in the process of getting them uploaded to the Internet and will post a link here over the weekend.
thanks again for your hospitality blake

And here you are Blake courtesy of jdcarra. If you pass me your e-mail address I will send photo.

Carradale's local website

www.the-carradale-goat.co.uk
jdcarra
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby DJD » Fri May 29, 2009 9:27 pm

Fantastic photo's all round and most of all 10 out of 10 post from Blakester to the committee which they really deserve,and l would say thats a wee feather in the cap for the Mok team,and the photographers.

Nice post Blakester.
DJD
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Pans Lass » Sat May 30, 2009 11:18 am

blakester wrote:Hello All

thanks again for your hospitality

blake

Thank you Blake for your nice comments .... I am glad you enjoyed your trip and enjoyed the race.It was a pleasure to meet you and your sister . Just a pity last Saturday was so wet for the bus tour , sun shining today !! Look forward to seeing your photos . :D

See you next year !!
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Mull of Kintyre Half Marathon and 10k Run