Read me

Do you or your organisation have an event in Kintyre coming up? Then why not post information on ANY local event here? Kintyre Forum members can discuss and keep up to date on the latest information.

Read me

Postby Board Admin » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:56 am

Please use this new section to post and publicise all local events. Anyone can add an event here so please take the opportunity to post.
Board Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Read me

Postby KF Administrator » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:47 am

We have decided to create an Events Forum on its own as we will feel the sub forum for the events diary was being missed.

Webmaster wrote:Please use this new section to post and publicise all local events. Anyone can add an event here so please take the opportunity to post.

As mentioned before please take the opportunity to post any event information on here. Registered members can now reply to threads to keep the momentum going and to bring the event back to the publics attention.

If you would like to help out the local community of Kintyre please post event information on here. It DOES work! 8)
KF Administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Event order

Postby trevox » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:19 pm

Can the events be listed in chronological order of event date rather than the date of posting? This would make more sense to site visitors.
Trevox
trevox
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Re: Event order

Postby Kintyre Forum News » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:44 pm

trevox wrote:Can the events be listed in chronological order of event date rather than the date of posting? This would make more sense to site visitors.

Perhaps we could have an overall thread listing events in chronological order?

However, in terms of the individual event threads, given we hope to encourage anyone to post their event and the fact registered members of the forum can reply would mean this is impossible.

I think an ideal starting place is to encourage people to post their on the forum.
If you have a news article or event please post here or e-mail us at kfn@campbeltown.info

www.campbeltown.info - www.visitkintyre.info -
www.kintyreaccommodation.com - www.kintyregolf.com
Kintyre Forum News
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Read me

Postby Mod7 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:41 pm

Can we get the original event poster to make sure that the DATE of the event is in the "topic subject", as it will make it easier to keep track of and move past events to the archive forum.
Mod7
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to Local Events