Pipers at Saddell

Details of the 21st Music Festival running from Wednesday 21st - Sunday 25th August 2015, also see www.mokfest.com

Pipers at Saddell

Postby eb » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:30 pm

Hi,
A few years ago we saw a pipe band on the beach near Saddell Castle - I think as part of the music festival. Does anyone know if they will be there again this year?
Thanks,
Eb
eb
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: Pipers at Saddell

Postby IainJ » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:42 pm

Hi Eb

It wasn't at the Music Festival but I think the Kintyre Way had an event there a year or so ago which might have been it, maybe someone else on the board can help you out here.

Iain
IainJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby eb » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:18 pm

Thanks for that - I'll make a few more enquiries. When you say Kintyre Way, do you mean the organisation associated with the walking path?
Any further information from anyone else about this would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Eb
eb
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby Malky » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:14 am

eb wrote:Thanks for that - I'll make a few more enquiries. When you say Kintyre Way, do you mean the organisation associated with the walking path?
Any further information from anyone else about this would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Eb

Yes, the organisation. Contact details are on their website at http://www.kintyreway.com

Malky
Malky
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby wee yin » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:56 pm

Its was the campbeltown pipe band playing for the opening of the kintyre way, aye.
Campbeltown Loch Ach Aye..
wee yin
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Return to Mull of Kintyre Music Festival