PS1 Memory card scrounge?

If there is anything you need please list on here...keep it clean!

PS1 Memory card scrounge?

Postby ChrisA » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:28 pm

Ok, I'm bored of all my PS2 games and fancy some back tracking with my collection of PS1 games. But .... you cannot save these games on a PS2 mem card! Now, I remember when they were literally giving PS1 mem cards away with comics, and I had loads of em. Now, when I actually need one ... none. So, a request: - Has anyone got a spare PS1 mem card kicking around and if so, any chance I could blag it? It would be much appreciated as I really don't wanna pay Game's crazy PS1 retro prices!
ChrisA
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Neil » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:52 am

///////////////////////////
Last edited by Neil on Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neil
Active Poster
Active Poster

PS1 memory cards

Postby dgraves » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:15 am

Hi Chris,

I asked my son, and he said he still has a couple of PS1 memory cards you can have. He is into X Box, and he has given away his PS1/ PS2 stuff. He just happened to find those memory cards. If you want them, let me know and I'll send them to you. :D
Dorian
dgraves
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Re: PS1 memory cards

Postby ChrisA » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:40 am

dgraves wrote:Hi Chris,

I asked my son, and he said he still has a couple of PS1 memory cards you can have. He is into X Box, and he has given away his PS1/ PS2 stuff. He just happened to find those memory cards. If you want them, let me know and I'll send them to you. :D

Ooh, yes, please! I'll pm my addy.

As for ebay, well, I'm one of those people who knows someone who got seriously stung (As in thousands of pounds taken from a credit card). Therefore, I simply wont use it, period.
ChrisA
Active Poster
Active Poster

In the mail today-

Postby dgraves » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:22 pm

I'll get the two memory cards in the mail today, Chris-(We are 7 hours behind you) One is a regular memory card, and the other has a button on it for 4 memory card storages.

I don't use my credit card over the internet either. I got a debit card that I keep a small amount in to use for that purpose. Its handy and secure. :D
Dorian
dgraves
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Re: In the mail today-

Postby ChrisA » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:54 pm

dgraves wrote:I'll get the two memory cards in the mail today, Chris-(We are 7 hours behind you) One is a regular memory card, and the other has a button on it for 4 memory card storages.

I don't use my credit card over the internet either. I got a debit card that I keep a small amount in to use for that purpose. Its handy and secure. :D

Brilliant. Its Christmas already, yay! 8) :D
ChrisA
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to Wanted