sat & sun tickets

Details of the 21st Music Festival running from Wednesday 21st - Sunday 25th August 2015, also see www.mokfest.com

sat & sun tickets

Postby barbara » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:43 pm

Can you buy tickets for the survivors' night without buying Saturday ones?
barbara
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby Ship called Dignity » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:58 am

yes - better be quick though!
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Logs » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:11 am

Yay!!!! :D I got tickets for the Deacon Blue gig! Been sitting here hitting refresh for about 15 mins haha!!! The boss will be pleased that I've got them and can get back to work now! Oooooh....I'm so excited! :mrgreen:
Logs
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

MOK festival

Postby k&n » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:16 am

Hi Logs, also got tickets for Deacon Blue and Survivors Night. We're very excited :lol:
k&n
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Lel » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:24 am

Hi, we got them for Deacon Blue and Survivors night as well. :lol: well chuffed!
Lel
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Logs » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:25 am

They've sold out already after only 20 mins!!! The Deacon Blue ones that is! WOW!!! :!:
Logs
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Brian » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:30 am

gutted,
my computer crashed after i put the cc details in, either that or ticketweb was overloaded !!

ticketweb are asking for promotional code so you can buy survivors night tickets now - what's that all about?

ahh well, will need to find the ticket touts!! can't believe it sold out in 20mins :cry:

looks like the burnside square now....
Brian
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Logs » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:42 am

Oh no! That's awful!! I was a little bit worried 'cause the work computers have a habit of crashing on sites where you put your card details in, but luckily it got through ok! I'm sure there will be loads of people selling tickets nearer the time. Did anyone else notice that there was the choice of more than 4 tickets on the website? I only bought 4, but was it actually possible for people to buy more??
Logs
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Brian » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:52 am

Hiya Logs,
Cheers - Tried to buy 6 for Deacon Blue, and 6 for Survivors, because that was the maximum stated (maybe too greedy though!). It said I had 15mins to complete the purchase, but guess the tickets get sold to the fastest payer...achh well.
Don't mind paying later, so long as it's not chancers seeing how much money they can make...

Hiya Leslie,
Well done - soo jealous - will need to speak nicely to the vic crew...hopefully there will be a few more tickets for sale on the door, like the Proclaimers :)
Brian
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby ktosh » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:58 am

:oops: NEVER GOT TICKETS........
HOPE ONE OF YOU GOOD FOKE COULD SELL ME A COUPLE SINCE THEIR WAS EXTRA PER PERSON.PLEASE PLEASE......Ktosh@aol.com
WELL DONE TO THOSE WHO GOT THROUGH
ktosh
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Logs » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:02 am

Sorry Brian and Ktosh.....I only got 4 and they've already got takers. I'm sure you'll find someone selling them nearer the time....I guess it's just a case of how much they'll be selling them for!!! :?
Logs
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Malky » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:03 am

Brian wrote:ticketweb are asking for promotional code so you can buy survivors night tickets now - what's that all about?

That's for the folk who bought tickets when Ticketweb put the sunday night tickets on sale early by mistake. 150 odd people got tickets then had the sale cancelled. They were given the promo code as a result.

When you select the tickets, you definately have 15 mins to enter your credit card details before they're removed from your basket. Did you try for all the tickets at the one time?

Malky
Malky
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Brian » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:35 am

Malky wrote:When you select the tickets, you definately have 15 mins to enter your credit card details before they're removed from your basket. Did you try for all the tickets at the one time?
Malky

Hi Malky,
Thanks, that explains the code, cheers.

I tried to buy all 12 tickets at once, when I went to proceed, it was definitely within 15mins of that notice, and an error came up saying 'there was an error processing' or something similar. By the time I went back to try again, the tickets were down to one ticket only.

Don't usually complain about things, but I'll get in contact with ticketweb later and see what excuses they come up with
Thanks for the concern.

WELL DONE ALL FOLKS WHO GOT TICKETS :wink:
Brian
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Ticket problem

Postby geordieman » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:06 am

Hi all,
Just like to add I came across the same problem, got all the way to the confirm button (at 9:04am) then crash!! Kept refreshing like crazy but come up with nothing in the end. Well done to those who got there tickets and hope we will still manage to get there.

Thanks and enjoy the festival.

:wink:
Last edited by geordieman on Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geordieman
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby John A » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:35 am

I had same problem as Brian and geordieman again it crashed at 9.04!
Got Tickets for Phil and Ally though :D
Anyone with spare Deacon Blue or Survivors tickets please get in touch.
John A
Active Poster
Active Poster

Next

Return to Mull of Kintyre Music Festival