Postby Ship called Dignity » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:57 pm

Pure Class! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Little Britain

Postby The Scouder » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:14 pm

Davie P wrote:Pure Class! :lol: :lol: :lol:

One episode in isolation was moderately amusing. Thereafter about as funny as the weather forecast or a tooth extraction without anaesthetic. Shaping up to be the new Morecambe and Wise and that is not meant as a compliment!
Last edited by The Scouder on Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Scouder
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Ship called Dignity » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:30 pm

Scouder,

Different things humour people and I like Little Britain. I liked The Office too - which you probably didn't.

What tickles your fancy? :shock: :lol:
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby The Scouder » Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:58 pm

Davie P wrote:Scouder,

Different things humour people and I like Little Britain. I liked The Office too - which you probably didn't.

What tickles your fancy? :shock: :lol:

I prefer slapstick myself. Especially the old chestnut where the fisherman has no gloves on catches the rope which is lashed with scouder stings, forgets to wash his hands, relieves himself over the side and then goes home to see the wife. Never tire of that one myself.......
Last edited by The Scouder on Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Scouder
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Snoddy » Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:00 pm

The Scouder wrote:
I prefer slapstick myself. Especially the old chestnut where the fisherman has no gloves on catches the rope which is lashed with scouder stings, forgets to wash his hands, relieves himself over the side and then goes home to see the wife. Never tire of that one myself.......

Having had to deal with a number of such incidents in my professional capacity, can I just say that only a sick mind could find this funny. By the time they reached me it was always too late to administer the malt vinegar and baking soda. Mind you in a sense, one or two of the sturdier ladies seemed almost to be grateful. To quote one misguided soul, " It was a welcome surprise to experience some kind of sensation". I'll say no more......
Dr Snod Esq.

Two spoonfulls of Halibut-Liver Oil, Morning & Evening. You know the surgery hours, so don't bother me at any other time. I most certainly don't get paid enough.

Any resemblance to Snoddy's past and present are purely coincidental!
Snoddy
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Return to Forum on Films, Music, TV, Books etc