final minute Hibs V rangers

Post here if you have anything general about sport whether in Kintyre or the world!

final minute Hibs V rangers

Postby Walt Jabsco » Thu May 26, 2005 1:47 pm

Walt Jabsco
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby LO » Thu May 26, 2005 2:46 pm

Just like the good old days at Firhill :D although I think you're in the wrong bit here Walt. We have this vigilante cockerel who goes berserk if anything related to football strays from the Sports Section on to the main board. Regardless of his footballing loyalties Bubbly Jock will have a palloorie when he sees this. Won't be a feather left in his comb! :shock:

Prepare for ariel bombardment! :lol:
LO
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

LO

Postby bubbly jock » Thu May 26, 2005 11:59 pm

Can't ever remember any good old days at Firhill You must be at least in your nineties if you can remember any

I am cool about the wrong posting Not everbody understands technology especially if their head is full of mince and football.

My comb is intact LO and standing upright but I am tempted sometimes to put my beak through the screen.

By the way the last time anyone headed a Task Force they were carrying a handback and heading for the Falklands :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
bubbly jock

Postby LO » Fri May 27, 2005 12:08 pm

:( Cheap shot there bubbly - I'm sure I'm only 83!

If dear old Margaret really had a "handback" in mind she had a funny way of showing it...... :wink:

Maybe we should leave this thread to the mince and football and start another one for Insults ? :P
LO
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

handback

Postby bubbly jock » Fri May 27, 2005 12:50 pm

Aye okay suppose it was a bit cheap and that lady did not hand back much
but I just remembered a wee bit about firhill

Was that not the venue for the big rally where Billy Graham turned up to preach to the masses in the sixties He was well jagged too Maybe that's where they got the name

I think this drivel is not for this part of the site. We are a bit too intelligent to be in among all this mince and footie So see you somewhere else

Bubbly
bubbly jock

HANDBACK

Postby Snoddy » Fri May 27, 2005 9:57 pm

Now hang on just one minute LO and Bubbly Jock. I won't hear a bad word said about our former glorious leader. She did this country proud at home & abroad.

Shame on the pair of you!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Doc Snodd
Dr Snod Esq.

Two spoonfulls of Halibut-Liver Oil, Morning & Evening. You know the surgery hours, so don't bother me at any other time. I most certainly don't get paid enough.

Any resemblance to Snoddy's past and present are purely coincidental!
Snoddy
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Re: HANDBACK

Postby LO » Fri May 27, 2005 10:57 pm

Snoddy wrote:Now hang on just one minute LO and Bubbly Jock. I won't hear a bad word said about our former glorious leader. She did this country proud at home & abroad.

Shame on the pair of you!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Doc Snodd

Away and crawl under your stone!
LO
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Her

Postby bubbly jock » Sat May 28, 2005 8:13 am

Snottery
I knew if the world waited long enough one of you lot would crawl out from the seabed. Glorious! The Tories deserved her. It fair brought them to their knees.

As for you, you must be one oh them polis that wielded the batons against the miners. You better keep your heid under that stone

Try coming out again in about a hundred years When the auld witch is cockroach fodder. Maybe folk will have forgotton by then.

:x :x :x :x :x :x
bubbly jock

Cockroach

Postby Sanyanya » Sat May 28, 2005 8:46 am

Have you seen the wicked witches face recently: I think the roach's have started work on her already. Maybe they have been working from the inside oot for decades!

Aye Snoddy, time for you to VAMOOS!
Strip the Willow was a trade long before the devil turned it into a dance!

Sanyanya
Sanyanya
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Return to Sport Chit Chat