Strictly 2015

Have your say....

Strictly 2015

Postby Govangirl » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:33 pm

How great is this??????? Never thought I'd say I love Peter Andre! And Jay's dance on Saturday was the best, absolute best, EVER!!! Don't know who he is but he's a great dancer!!!! A-ma-zing Darling!!!!
Blow away the dreams that tear you apart
Blow away the dreams that break your heart
Blow away the lies that leave you nothing but lost and brokenhearted
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Strictly 2015

Postby numberplease » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:06 am

I do so agree with you GG, Jay MacGuiness is far better tan I thought he was going to be. I expected just a dippy pop star, a bit thick, but oh boy, have I had to eat my words! My husband doesn`t agree, because he`s done what he does every year, and decided in the first programme who would win, so far they never have! This year`s recipient of his admiration is Peter Andre, so he doesn`t stand a chance now. I know that Carol Kirkwood hasn`t shone yet, but I`d like to see the back of Ainsley Harriott, he annoys me, too much in your face! I was sorry to see Anthony Ogogo leave, he was nice.
numberplease
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Govangirl » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:03 am

I have watched Jay's dance over and over, it is so exciting!! Only trouble is, he might have peaked too early. Peter Andre disappointed me though clumping about in that daft outfit but he certainly has got potential. Sorry but I'm loving Ainsley!!!!! It's Carol that's awful - and that Donnelly one too. But the one who annoys me more than anyone is that Katie Derham or whatever she's called, her antics!!!! Kelly is great and I do love her partner, he's so lovely.

I don't know what you think Numberplease but I really don't like Claudia!!! Her eyes are upside down!!!! :lol:
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby numberplease » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:53 pm

LOL GG, I can`t STAND Claudia! Tess neither, just lately, bring back Brucie, the 2 of them cavort around like 2 silly schoolgirls. Sorry to disagree about Daniel O`Donnell, I`m not a fan of his, like his singing, but when he`s talking he nearly sends me to sleep, but he`s surprised me on Strictly, he`s not the boring old stick I thought he was. I know Carol isn`t very good, but she`s a lovely person, and I hope she manages to improve. I`m sorry to disagree again, but Ainsley gets on my pip!
numberplease
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby bill » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:33 pm

Oh Danny boy it's you must go :<>
I know my Summer'll never come
I know I'll cry until my dying day has come
Let the Winter roll along
I've got nothing left but song
bill
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby numberplease » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:15 pm

I`m sorry to see the back of Daniel O`Donnell. He wasn`t the best, by a mile, but he wasn`t the worst either, he should have had a couple more weeks in. Neither couple should have been in the dance off. I had it as Jeremy for definite, then either Carol or Jay, although Carol was better this week, and Jay, although great up to now, was much poorer this week, maybe resting on his laurels too much? It`s good to see Anton up there for a change, now he`s got someone he can really work with. Claudia is still annoying the hell out of me, less mascara and a bit more lippy for heaven`s sake!
numberplease
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Govangirl » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:01 pm

Honestly Numberplease, I thought Daniel O'D was the worst by a long mile. Jeremy and Carol were entertaining but Daniel was sooooo creepy!! Jay is just fab and I was glad he made a few mistakes because he would have peaked too early - I've got him, Kelly, Helen or Georgia to win. I think Carol will go next but it will be a dance-off between her and Jeremy. And yep, Upside-Down-Eyes is annoying the hell out of me!
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby numberplease » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:20 pm

Sorry to disagree again GG, but it would be boring if we all thought exactly the same! I`m not a great fan of Daniel, but I don`t find him creepy, thought he seemed quite the gentleman in fact. He wasn`t going to last much longer, but I thought that Jeremy would definitely go before Daniel, Carol`s another poor performer, but she did up her game a little this week. I would like to see Anton`s partner do well, for the simple reason that I love Anton, and it`s nice for him to be partnered with someone who he can actually work with.
numberplease
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Govangirl » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:30 pm

Numberplease, is it your husband's fault that Peter has gone? :lol: :lol: :lol: Surely it's going to be Jay, Helen and Georgia in the final?
#Certainty 8)
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby numberplease » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:05 pm

GG, my husband was in a proper strop last night, I told him, if he thinks someone is going to win, he should keep quiet, none of his predictions have ever won! He`s now saying "Mark my words, Anton and Katie will go next week", which probably means they`ll be in the final! I`d like to see Anita and Gorgeous Gleb win, she`s done so well for a non- dancer. I know that Jay and Helen are good, but they`ve both had previous dance training, and I just can`t take to Jay. Folk talk about him as if he`s a young boy, he`s the same age as Alijas for heaven`s sake, and nobody calls him a boy!
numberplease
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Govangirl » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:40 am

Ha ha, he is hopefully correct though as Katie needs to go next. You're right about Anita, she has improved so much but I still love Jay and hope he wins, sorry (although Georgia is in with a good chance). Jay is exactly the same age as my son and I still see him as a boy, I know what you mean but to me he's a lovely boy, a lovely, lovely dancer. Still, I'm wrong every year on who I think will win so no doubt the same will happen this year. And the longer Gleb stays in, the better!! :lol:
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby numberplease » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:46 am

Hear, hear!
numberplease
Forum Addict
Forum Addict