Publish Malcolm Tuckers Post

As title but stay within the bounds of the Acceptable Use Policy.

Re: Publish Malcolm Tuckers Post

Postby Admin3 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:58 pm

Dr Doob. Do you want to give it a rest please? Got more important things to do with my life than read every post you make on here to see who next you are offending.
Admin
Admin3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dr Doob » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:00 pm

Cool. Message recieved and understood
Respect
Dr Doob
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:31 am

Admin3 wrote:Dr Doob. Do you want to give it a rest please? Got more important things to do with my life than read every post you make on here to see who next you are offending.

Thank you.
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby lochend » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:27 pm

Doob? I may live in the Merseyside area, but as the son of a father,the youngest of eleven children, all borne in the long gone Kinloch place, and all of whom where reluctantly forced to leave the toon during the great depression I feel a great affinity for the place and the people. Soppy and sentimental fool that I am.I spent all my childhood summers in the town and grew to love the place. I note that you refer to 'bullying' in your latest rambling rant yet you rather naively admit to researching into poster's backgrounds and posting histories in a shabby attempt to discredit them. Hmmmm! I am impressed with your candour but i am not sure that you should have used this forum to 'come out' and I am not sure that your offer to kiss Ralstonroy would be welcomed as a first step down that path! Can i suggest that you listen to the wise words of the HM, your Rob Roy impersonation is falling rather flat?
lochend
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Dr Doob » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:42 pm

Respect :wink:
Dr Doob
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Previous

Return to General Chit Chat