Publish Malcolm Tuckers Post

As title but stay within the bounds of the Acceptable Use Policy.

Publish Malcolm Tuckers Post

Postby Dr Doob » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:15 am

Admin, Publish the post submitted by Malcolm Tucker on the Slurry Spreading topic, Last night, you are denying him his freedom of speach, you are infringing his human rights and you are withholding information that was meant to be for the general public. The fact that he used a new account to hide his identity to protect his family is no reason not to publish his post
Dr Doob
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Re: Publish Malcolm Tuckers Post

Postby Admin3 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:55 pm

Dr Doob - not denying anything. As it is a first post this, like every other first post, has to be approved. That's all - now done. We don't sit on here 24/7 you see :-) Need to review the topic you are on about however, as far too personal getting.

Admin
Admin
Admin3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dr Doob » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:07 pm

Thank You and I'm sure Mr Tucker thanks you too. Also kudos in putting it in chronological place. Appologies are offered and hopefuly accepted. Do you wish me to delete this thread?
Dr Doob
Dr Doob
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby ralstonroy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:40 pm

Dr Doob wrote:Admin, Publish the post submitted by Malcolm Tucker on the Slurry Spreading topic,

Which topic ? I can not find one under that heading :?
ralstonroy
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Dr Doob » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:47 pm

It's over, sadly we wont have the post archived, What was done will be left to the mysteries of Legend, Folklore and Minstrels, THAT is the true victim
RESPECT
Dr Doob
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby lochend » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:42 am

The expression "care in the community" occurred to me, I don't know why! Archives,blue lines,forum 5,minstrels??? Nurse the screeeens!!! :lol:
lochend
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Dr Doob » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:35 am

Sir, I see you like Alabama 3, well in the words of the great D wayne Love "Why Dont You Just........................"
Dr Doob
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:04 am

lochend wrote:The expression "care in the community" occurred to me, I don't know why! Archives,blue lines,forum 5,minstrels??? Nurse the screeeens!!! :lol:

:D :D :D
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Dr Doob » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:45 am

Re: slurry spreding

Postby Dr Doob » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:35 am

You know, you come on here as a newbie, and when your "a bit shy" or "Getting Braver", There is a false perception, about the Blue Line, People please dont fear it be far more curious about clicking on the username, go to their profile and click see all user posts, and even if theres a 160 odd pages of posts, go to the last one and read back, this forum is a mine of facts and information, Here watch.
Lochened (dont worry roger baby i'm going to deal with you), this is a topic that concerns people who live in Kintyre, I see your only connection here is that you came on holiday once or twice and every now & then you look at the webcam. You sir, DONT live here, you stay near Liverpool and your input is no longer required on this thread, keep it shut and south of the Border, before this your 37 previous posts were in the 5 words or less section, where 80% of your posts are, maybe you should just stay in "The House of Fun".
See nothing to be frightened off (dont worry roger baby, im going to deal with you), judging from the amount of views this thread has had, and from reading through the archive, there are a lot of "Local People" browsing this thread because it concerns THEM, and seeing the abuse and ignorance people have been subjected to, don't sign in or up to contribute to a debate on a highly intersting local subject.
RALSTONROY, (dont worry roger baby its coming), If i ever find out who you are, I am going to grab you by the face and Kiss you right on the lips, you sir are brilliant, thank you for pointing me in this direction the fear factor is gone, thats it people click on the username hyperlink.

Roger, you sir, and a few of the other "Thick blue lines", are the putrifying, decomposing carcass of Forum four well.
WELCOME TO FORUM 5.......THE LOCALS STRIKE BACK
(dont worry people its all there in the archive), you stay in Stoke and are a fudd and have been involved in/or caused quite a lot of hassle, (aint that right wc1) well times up, i wont go into your shocking statistics, I will make a statement then ask You just ONE question
Statement.... I havnt had a deppresion since my Fontanelle closed :roll:
From Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:07 pm

Mo* wrote:

LANDROVER ROGER wrote:
Does any one know how to de-register from this forum?Please advise as I think that it is time for me to leave it.Good-bye.

It looks like you are not a man of your word either since you are still posting on here.

Question.........Why are you still here?
Dr Doob
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:49 am

:D
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby WC1 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:43 pm

Could I just ask, as a local who welcomes the contribution of people from outwith Kintyre who have an interest in this area and love it as much as I do as a local, what gives any member of the Forum the right to tell any other member that their input is no longer required? Who, to put it bluntly, made Dr Doob the boss of everything?
WC1
WC1
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:49 pm

Thank you WC1!Sanity prevails!
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Dr Doob » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:51 pm

With respect wc1, I abhor bullying, no-one else was doing anything about it, i did it. Wherever I am if I see somebody being bullied I will intervene and bully the bullies. I am not the Boss of any thing
Respect
Dr Doob
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Dr Doob » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:54 pm

?????????????????
Last edited by Dr Doob on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr Doob
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:11 pm

I think that all members should leave this individual alone and let him rant away.His posts become more and more incoherent.
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Next

Return to General Chit Chat