Sir James Saville

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Re: Sir James Saville

Postby four eyes » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:20 pm

maybe one day the truth will come out. Wonder if anyone is looking at Jersey?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 51295.html
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:25 pm

Sadly things limp on in this saga,apathetic public,government cover up etc,etc.Despite new revelations the MSM say nothing.The pervs are winning so far,but a minority of blogers are still trying to get the info out.How have things come to this? Reading some of the comments on here its painfully obvious. I get flamed for putting this up for debate, accused of being a tinfoil hat wearer etc. Just as your being shafted over the present economic situation your being made fools of by the people with vested interest in keeping the paedo situation under cover.Oh how you all laughed when i suggested there was a cover up on a monumental scale,its still going on,ask yourselves why?
http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.c ... y-secrets/
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:48 pm

just re read some of the posts here,very interesting considering how things have turned out.Any one care to comment now? Or was it all about money?Was i just a conspiracy theorist? about to fall off the edge of a flat earth! Schadenfreude may cover it.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby gizmo » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:36 pm

Was going to re-read the posts myself until I realised I hadn't read most of them the first time round.
How have things turned out? Has something happened?
Schadenfreude? I thought that meant being happy about someone elses misfortune, how the hell would that "cover it"?
gizmo
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:45 pm

mmm,you realy need to keep up! Here an interesting snippet for those of you who dont believe the bastards have got you by the short hairs.http://macurstatement.blogspot.co.uk/

The Brave new world is already here,Orwell was right but we failed to see heed the warnings.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Government cover up,business as usual,the sex offenders who are protected by Cameron et al.
http://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2013/09/03/ ... use-cases/
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:49 pm

yes it appears the cover-up goes on, the powers that be have managed to keep a lid on things so far.
http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5148/ ... fernbridge

It is quite astounding how the BBC, ITV et al has been coerced into keeping the whole thing out of the public eye. Luckily there are a number of people around mainly in the blogosphere who are willing to speak up on this subject.for those of you still awake John Ward has an excellent blog on this and many other subjects that can be found here
http://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2013/12/04/ ... r-general/

the dearth of genuine investigative journalism has allowed this situation to continue, as has the general apathy of the public. I would watch urge anyone with an interest in what is really happening around us to visit the two sites I have highlighted, where an interesting and comprehensive view of many of the issues of the day are discussed. In the meantime I'm going to polish my tinfoil hat and get off a couple of Christmas cards to David Icke.

All the best and a Merry Christmas to you all
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:20 pm

More interesting news on the cover up,wonder where Camercon stands on this?
http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5152/ ... -sex-party

Of course nothing like this could possibly be going on,could it?
Well this is just one tape the cops have,there are many more and photos out there,so how come they have not all been pulled in? You tell me.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby gizmo » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Good Heavens. No action to be taken against Jim Davidson now, does this mean he is a Mason? He had his photo taken with Thatcher after the Falklands, nuff said. Get on his case Foureyes, we cant let them away wth this. :roll:
gizmo
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:12 pm

perhaps it's proof that the justice system works, and the only thing Jim is guilty of is bad comedy. :mrgreen:
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:27 pm

four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:04 pm

Plod blunders ahead,still failing to catch the wrong uns!

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5174/ ... estigation

Wonder if this will ever be allowed to see the light?
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby odds » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:11 am

So that's two high profile celebrities that have been cleared so far.
I wouldn't like to see the bill for defamation of character etc once the barristers go in to compo mode.

So now my question is, what happens to all these alleged victims making false claims ?
Do they get prosecuted for wasting police time, surely they must as they have been shown to be not telling the truth in their stories ...... especially as one 'victims' husband was negotiating with a paper for the story.

My next point is, why has this investigation only brought up proceedings against 'celebrities', the only politicians that have been implemented are dead ....... this does seem to be somewhat strange to me.

So the CPS think they have enough evidence to convict and it must be in the public interest ... that is the rule they work to.
So the head of Manchester CPS has just cost the tax payer hundreds of thousands of pounds between Bill Roache and Kevin le Vell. Is he good at his job to allow these cases to go to court with the evidence available ... I don't think he is and should be answerable to why he decided to prosecute on so little evidence.

Pete.
odds
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby EMDEE » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:08 pm

If a jury of ordinary citizens can see that there is not enough evidence for a guilty verdict, a legally qualified prosecutor should be even more able to see this. Even the judge in his summing up appeared to be hinting at the fact that he did not believe that the evidence stood up. These prosecutors should be held to account as to why a prosecution went ahead in these circumstances. if they cannot see that the evidence is lacking, should they be doing the job? The job of a prosecutor should not be to try their luck with a jury and see if they can achieve a guilty verdict and thereby criminalise that individual with scant regard to the fact that it looks as if the person is innocent. Is it really "in the public interest" to waste taxpayers money, and at time same time wreck the reputation of an 81 year old national figure? The "no smoke without fire" brigade will remain unconvinced.
Merda taurorum animas conturbit. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
EMDEE
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby bill » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:38 pm

odds wrote:
So now my question is, what happens to all these alleged victims making false claims ?
Do they get prosecuted for wasting police time, surely they must as they have been shown to be not telling the truth in their stories ...... especially as one 'victims' husband was negotiating with a paper for the story. Pete.

That was my thought on hearing the verdict.Surely they cannot just walk away scot free.

I have just read that the police are investigating a further three allegations against Mr. Roache. :?
I know my Summer'll never come
I know I'll cry until my dying day has come
Let the Winter roll along
I've got nothing left but song
bill
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Current Affairs