Newby

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Newby

Postby andywebb » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Hello All,

It's taken me ages to get signed up here. My name is Andy and wife Nancy. We met at RAF Macrihanish where I worked in the Fire Service and Nancy was the NAAFI Club manageress, this was away back around 1985/86 I think ! Had great times then and I think their a few of people that left the fire service and now live in the Campbeltown and surrounding area.

Since leaving have only been able to visit Kintyre once but hopefully that will change next year when I have to be in Kintyre to collect my First Edition bottle of whisky having ordered it in April 2004.

Now living in Spain on the Costa Del Sol some 30 Km's from Gibraltar. I normally come on the site to see the Campbeltown webcam which seems to be off line at the moment :-( cannot see the weather.
andywebb
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: Newby

Postby jdcarra » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:52 am

Hi Andy
Welcome to the forum.
The weather had been good up until yesterday,but its now a dreich old day up here in Carradale.
Hopefully it will clear up again and we may get a wee bit of summer again.

Cheers
JD
Carradale's local website

www.the-carradale-goat.co.uk
jdcarra
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Fiona_J » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:07 pm

Andy and Nancy!!!

I cant believe it I have been thinking about you both non stop for a while and found myself on the Macrihanish Face Book page last night (loads of memories there!). I used to work with Nancy now and again in the NAAFI, I hope you remember me!

I still pop up to see my dad out at Southend and you will see a lot of change, not all bad and not all good. It would be great to catch up, especially with Nancy.

Fiona Jenkins
Fiona_J
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby andywebb » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:54 pm

Fiona I have sent you a PM. If anybody knows Fiona can they send me another contact for her. I know it's bad but I don't normally go back and read old posts but now I wish I had as this one was done in June. AS those reading this will see she says her dad lives in Southend so someone maybe able to help.

Nancy would love to catch up with her again.
andywebb
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby Fiona_J » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Hope you get this one!!!!
I can be contacted at fiona_carter@hotmail.co.uk
Can't wait to hear from you!!!
Fiona :D
Fiona_J
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby andywebb » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:16 am

Fiona_J wrote:Hope you get this one!!!!
I can be contacted at fiona_carter@hotmail.co.uk
Can't wait to hear from you!!!
Fiona :D

OK we have it and will be in contact

Andy
andywebb
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!