Sir James Saville

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Re: Sir James Saville

Postby Govangirl » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:29 pm

The news is full of the fact that a children's entertainer in his 80s who was arrested as part of this case and who is due for court in January is suicidal and in the priory for Christmas. I only found out today who it is and I now understand Bill's post above. I am soooooooooooooooo shocked and I LOVE this man. No no no no no no no, I do not want this to be true. I just hope it is not and I do not believe it despite being extremely naive! :<>
Blow away the dreams that tear you apart
Blow away the dreams that break your heart
Blow away the lies that leave you nothing but lost and brokenhearted
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby EMDEE » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:11 am

Surprised that there has been no comment on this.

As the police officer said on the news, Jimmy Saville "groomed the nation". He also went to his grave laughing at the nation and the various authorities who were so naive that they let him get away with his activities. When he died he was regarded as a national treasure, but how things change.

How things can change! Hero to Zero in the space of 4 months. And he can't even be held to account for his crimes.

What a vile man this was, and the general public were not even aware of his activities.

:evil:
Merda taurorum animas conturbit. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
EMDEE
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:20 pm

There is one particular part of this which I find particularly sickening.It is reported that one of his victims was terminally ill.Therefore she must have either reported the assault and no-one believed her or someone witnessed it and did not report it.Will the truth ever be told?I doubt it.
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby odds » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:47 pm

LANDROVER ROGER wrote:There is one particular part of this which I find particularly sickening.It is reported that one of his victims was terminally ill.Therefore she must have either reported the assault and no-one believed her or someone witnessed it and did not report it.Will the truth ever be told?I doubt it.

Not just in the case you mentioned Roger, but the WHOLE truth will NEVER be told and a lot of 'bigger' names will never even be linked to the inquiry publicly.

Pete.
odds
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby four eyes » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:08 pm

I suspect arrests are in the wind.
http://www.exaronews.com/channel/uk

Maybe one day i will be exonerated. Notice a certain fat b and b owner still aint suing anyone despite his threats. Only ones worried are this sites mods! lol, so much for their only after money,etc,etc why did they not speak up at the time,blah,blah etc.

There is so much more to this than meets the eye,it covers continents,encompasses the famous and powerful and all i ever did was try to open your minds to reality. Please look further,together we can defeat them.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:08 pm

quick update to my previous posts, a former police inspector is now being questioned regarding his connections to the Saville enquiry. Savilles links to the police, MPs and show business types are myriad. The scale of this is truly breathtaking, most people are simply unwilling or unable to take it all in. Unfortunately the cover-up is still going on, the links to jersey, other care homes and guest-houses are many fold. The Truth will not come out easily, Cameron is afraid,despite being asked about the Parliamentary paedophile ring he has managed to avoid the issue.
The truth has been hidden, D notices, gagging orders and suchlike are still being used. The country you live in is not the one you think it is.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... ation.html
Last edited by four eyes on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:42 pm

four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm

four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:03 pm

nothing new under the sun eh!
http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.com/2 ... ober-1997/

what a surprise,not
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby EMDEE » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:12 am

Four eyes

Your research and links on this issue are very impressive. If action by the authorities was as good it would give us more confidence in the system. However, very little seems to be happening, apart from the occasional elderly TV personality being apprehended.

I think what the public need to see is some movement on the people who colluded with Savile, and may have been 'paid to cover up for him, or coerced into coverng up for him. There must be many of these people around, and rather than being complacent that they are unassailable, they should be waiting on the knock at the door at the moment. These people should be filling their pants at the moment!

What is needed is some arrests "connected to Savile" We might then have more confidence in the system.
Merda taurorum animas conturbit. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
EMDEE
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby four eyes » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:32 pm

EMDEE wrote:Four eyes

Your research and links on this issue are very impressive. If action by the authorities was as good it would give us more confidence in the system. However, very little seems to be happening, apart from the occasional elderly TV personality being apprehended.

I think what the public need to see is some movement on the people who colluded with Savile, and may have been 'paid to cover up for him, or coerced into coverng up for him. There must be many of these people around, and rather than being complacent that they are unassailable, they should be waiting on the knock at the door at the moment. These people should be filling their pants at the moment!

What is needed is some arrests "connected to Savile" We might then have more confidence in the system.

The problem is the paedos are in power.Ie police,politicians etc,sounds implausible,but its true. Noticed Cameron doing anything,i thought not! Its also so damned awful,that many just want to bury their heads.I reiterate,the rape,murder and so forth of kids in care etc, has been covered up and colluded in by People with a lot of money and power.The truth is becoming harder to hide but its far from out in the open.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:16 pm

oh no, another member of the clergy forced to resign, whatever next? People might think it strange that the Pope has stood aside. But we know better don't we? Those stories about blackmail, they couldn't possibly be true could they? :lol: Everything they told you was lies. Believe nothing, you are being manipulated,avoid the mainstream media they have an agenda.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby odds » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:54 pm

EMDEE wrote: These people should be filling their pants at the moment!

Not a great choice of phrase given the subject matter :wink: :lol:

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Pete.
odds
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby four eyes » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:04 am

The paedos in Government,and the establishment are getting nervous! Cameron is worried,he might just come unstuck this time.
More lies and deceit from your leaders. I still have not had my writ from mcpaedo,strange that! But hey its all lies aint it mate!
http://hat4uk.wordpress.com/the-paedofile/
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:15 pm

some-things stirring.
http://renegadesblog.wordpress.com/2013 ... ther-view/

They are on to them,only the blind stupidity of the general public has let it go this far.How long till the lid comes off? the politicians,royals and the establishment must be sweating a bit more these days.Remember its not about the compensation,its about paedos in power,and you turning a blind eye!
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

PreviousNext

Return to Current Affairs