Hello!

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Hello!

Postby russanros » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:42 am

We moved to Campbeltown around Easter 2010 and sorry it has taken so long to log into the forum, as we have been viewing as 'guests' since long before our move to the area.

I work as a bus driver with West Coast, word has it I'm no longer the 'newest' driver, my wife Ros works as a clerical officer at the hospital, we have children at Castlehill & the big school.

We are so pleased with Campbeltown, we previously stayed in a built up part of the West Yorkshire conurbation which to cut a long story short the crime reports and trouble there was so bad! We have always wanted to move to the seaside, spent alot of time in Durness and the Northwest Highlands, but I think the beaches here are the tops! People are so friendly too, a big change from the city, but we love it!! :D
russanros
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Re: Hello!

Postby Kevin Mc » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:28 am

Welcome to the Forum and to Campbeltown :D

Very different to West Yorks. Bet you don't miss the traffic - always hearing of problems on the M62... Just got to watch out for the landslides on the Rest and be Thankful :D
Kevin Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby russanros » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:52 am

Thank you Kevin, yes its nice to be able to actually drive along roads!
russanros
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Reidiboy » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:45 am

Hi there.

Durness I hear you say. I am originally from the town but moved up to Thurso about six years ago. Through one of my friends up here I got involved with Durness FC and ended up playing football for the for the past 4 years.

I have spent alot of time there and think it is absolutely brilliant. As for the beaches, some of the finest around!
I am not completely useless............................... I can be used as a bad example!
Reidiboy
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Ship called Dignity » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Welcome to the forum russanros. Enjoy! 8)
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Lossit Lass » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:14 pm

Welcome to the forum, russanros, & lucky you for living in Campbeltown!!
Suppose they held a war and nobody came?
Lossit Lass
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!