Survivors night

Details of the 21st Music Festival running from Wednesday 21st - Sunday 25th August 2015, also see www.mokfest.com

Survivors night

Postby John A » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:00 am

What a superb night, from Lorne and the gang,The twisted melons, violent echo, catch 22 (21), Kintyre Schools pipe band, the Tellers to Horizon the whole night was brilliant.

Highlights for me Violent Echo and a superb rendition of Chelsea Dagger, The Tellers and the Irish Rover as good as ever I've heard it and Horizon, I must say I was a bit worried that by reforming it could never capture the Horizon of old but I shouldn't have worried the whole set was sensational what a pity it was cut short at the end I know regulations have to be kept to but surely we could have had one last song.

The Road is long.................................. :) But oh how it was worth the journey to be in the Vic tonight.

Well done the committee for organising what must be one of the best survivors nights ever.
John A
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby SmithD » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:37 am

It was a great night. All the bands were fantastic!

Just a shock to the system getting up this morning" :roll:
SmithD
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby general jack o'niell » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:15 pm

if it was he aint heavy you missed out on then no, it wasn't me that phoned the polis, shoulda done, miserable shower never even invited me, efter him telling me he loved me too!!!!
general jack o'niell

Postby bud » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:04 pm

sunday night was excellent

my first survivors night

wish the ecka were allowed on for longer mind you
bud
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Return to Mull of Kintyre Music Festival