Festival Parade - be a Tartan Army footsoldier for the day!

Details of the 21st Music Festival running from Wednesday 21st - Sunday 25th August 2015, also see www.mokfest.com

Festival Parade - be a Tartan Army footsoldier for the day!

Postby CTA » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:31 pm

Campbeltown Tartan Army are entering the fun of the Festival Parade next weekend when members and family etc will take part in the walk through town.

If ANYONE wishes to join us then please do so! We will have a mini pipe band leading us and of course Arto the Scot! So please join as a footsoldier for the day!

We are very much looking at this as a family event so we would welcome you to join us - or if you are too shy and your kids wish to then please do so!

We will be collecting for the Mairi Semple cancer charity which will see all money collected waiting locally.
CTA
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Parade

Postby Mack » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:33 am

Thanks Arthur for making the effort - it is appreciated. Give me a shout if you require anything for the float.

I'm up to my eyes organising various festival things at the minute, but tell me how you are getting on.

Alex McK.
Mack
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Re: Parade

Postby Ship called Dignity » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:36 pm

Mack wrote:Give me a shout if you require anything for the float.

Just yersel and Iain for Dads Army. :wink: :wink: In saying that, I think we are now that! :shock:

Seriously, if anyone wants to join us please do so - just a bit of fun involving the kids and supporting the festival. Also should be able to raise a few quid for charity too. If you fancy joining us please meet at the War Memorial at 11.30am on Saturday morning - float commences at 12 noon.
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby abbey craig » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:28 pm

the weathers not to be to bad for Saturday bright with occasional showers later in the afternoon.

so no excuse not to join the Campbeltown branch of the world famous tartan army
get your kilts on,and your flags out and come and join us for what will be good fun and plenty of nonsense :roll: :roll: bring your mum dad granny,and granda uncle and dont forget yir auntie...
singalong to tartan army classics , doh a dear :oops: we`ll be coming, and flower of scotland.

So dont let me see you standing on the pavement on the day when you could be marching with the C/town tartan army, you have been warned :lol: :lol:
abbey craig
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby bill » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:21 pm

We know the weather forecasters never get it right,at least you had better hope they do'nt,for the forecast for Saturday is rain all day.
I know my Summer'll never come
I know I'll cry until my dying day has come
Let the Winter roll along
I've got nothing left but song
bill
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby CTA » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:48 pm

bill wrote:We know the weather forecasters never get it right,at least you had better hope they do'nt,for the forecast for Saturday is rain all day.

Cheers Bill :roll: :roll: :roll:

You've been living in englandshire too long! 8) :wink:
CTA
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Return to Mull of Kintyre Music Festival