sat & sun tickets

Details of the 21st Music Festival running from Wednesday 21st - Sunday 25th August 2015, also see www.mokfest.com

Postby Kevin » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:43 pm

Davie P

Is that right that Survivors only has a capacity of 350?

Who wants tae sit on their bahooky all night ??

Rip oot a few tables and chairs and get mair tickets on sale fir all the folk that are moaning!

Am not that bothered right enough as av wans fir both nights!!

"Ex-Berkeley Street Mafia" 8)
Kevin
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby joysox » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:24 pm

:lol: Yipee! Got my tickets for Phil and Ali. Missed out last time they were here. Couldn't afford DB as well. A tad expensive I thought!
Got all my details in once before being locked out but managed to get them in ok second time.
Couldnt get Survivors Night tickets though because of the message about a code being required. Very non intuitive website. Lets hope we all get our tickets safely through the post. Ive heard of people having lots of problems with ticketweb and non arrival and big fees for replacements.
If tickets don't come will we be able to use our booking slips and codes printed off the internet? Does anyone know?
Cheers
joysox
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Saturday/Sunday nights?!

Postby Hels » Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:02 pm

:? Bit disappointed 'cos I was on the phone Thursday morning first thing, was told that there were 2 DB tickets left by the time I got through, she started putting in my details, it went down to 1 left and by the time she had finished there were none! That was 9.13am! Well done to those who were on the net/got a faster typist/had luck on their side etc!

:D Happy though, 'cos got 4 for the Sunday night, which'll be excellent. Only need 2 though - anyone willing to trade 1 DB ticket for 2 survivors night? :?:
Hels
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

tickets

Postby bubbly jock » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:13 pm

L.O

How about two tickets for DB. Talk on the street is you have an allocation of twenty and I heard you have given 16 of them to Task Force members or is this just a load of KRAP

If you can oblige leave them outside Slatey Farlin in that old W.C and Ill post the money to you

I would like to congratulate yourshelf and the rest of the committee. Hope you use the same agency for the next few years. This method of distribution seems to have been very successful although unfortunately I was roosting at nine am and missed out.

bubbly
bubbly jock

deacon blue tickets

Postby ktosh » Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:15 pm

JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO KIND MEMBER FOR SELLING TWO DEACON BLUE TICKETS WE CANT WAIT.
:cry: STILL AFTER TWO SURVIVOURS NIGHT TICKETS COULD SOMEONE HELP ME WE HAVENT MISSED A YEAR YET.PLEASE PLEASE EMAIL ME AT Ktosh@aol.com :lol:
ktosh
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

POINTED OUT TO BE SHOUTING

Postby ktosh » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:40 pm

I would like to apoligise to anyone who considered me to be supposidley shouting in my choice of capitals this was not my intension and would like to THANK :roll: bubbly jock for bringing this to my attention.
ktosh
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Lorna Mac » Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:44 am

Hi logs, no she never even got one ticket. However she got a call from ticketweb yesterday regarding a possible change of time for the Funeral for a Friend concert in birmingham. Ticketweb managed for some unknown reason to book these tickets for her. She is one raging person. Really am not joking. Have to laugh though. Funeral for a Friend might be great :? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lorna Mac
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Stone Cold aka Doags Bs » Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:55 am

Lorna Mac wrote:Funeral for a Friend might be great :? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually they are brilliant live because I've seen them twice and they didn't fail to impress. I will gladly take them from you :P
Stone Cold aka Doags Bs
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Brian » Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:17 pm

Hello, are there any more kind folk willing to sell 2 tkts for Deacon for Sat night, please email me at brianjrobertson@hotmail.com - never seen them before.

Also looking for 2 of tickets to survivors...

Any help will be most appreciated and gratefully received - thanks,
Brian
Brian
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

sunday tickets

Postby stevecat23 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:10 am

:cry: We know its a last gasp attempt but does anyone have two tickets for Sunday night please............. :cry: if so please email, catriona53@btinternet.com..... :wink: ..ta
stevecat23
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Previous

Return to Mull of Kintyre Music Festival