Thanks to everyone from the Hugh Trowsers band

Details of the 21st Music Festival running from Wednesday 21st - Sunday 25th August 2015, also see www.mokfest.com

Thanks to everyone from the Hugh Trowsers band

Postby Hugs Thistles » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:28 pm

Yup! To organisers, event staff, caterers, hingers-aboot, and most especially to all of the people who made up the audiences - a million thanks from us. What a fantastic festival. We had an absolute ball and were looked after from start to finish as ne'er before.

See yiz all again I hope,

HT and dudes
Clean out within with a brandy and Vim. Tit Willow.
Hugs Thistles
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby CooBoy Troy » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:10 pm

Well I even heard away out here in Texas that the Hugh Trowsers Band were rocking it up in Kintyre last weekend.......
Sure wish I could have been there to share a stage with the guys.....but could not have been as funny as George or as charismatic as that lead singer guy....... 8)
Wish I had the Joester, Iain and the handsome handsome drummer Andy in my byannnd.......and as for Vivvien.....she can come sing for me any time she likes.

Also heard all about the Carra Carra Carradale Trumpton Riot...... Hey les, you'e needing to slow down a bit maan.......that there mosh pit is too rough a place for an elderly gent like you :wink:

Rock n Roll y'aaaaawl
Rollin' with the brothers..............

This IS Texas? right????..........
CooBoy Troy
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Zz Top » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:26 am

CooBoy Troy - Is there any truth in the rumour that Ronnie D'Artagnan and the Space Cake Junkies will be playing next year's festival? :?:
Zz Top
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby The Tartan Rascal » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:30 am

Had the pleasure of listening to you guys and thought your were amazing Btw Im the guy whos asked the singer about the pouchooli oil he had on and also gave the bassist a plectrum after stevy from the bananas wanted his back..exnt weekend
The Tartan Rascal
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby CooBoy Troy » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:44 pm

Well CornBread and Hot Dang .... ZZ Top, I sure as heck thought I was the only Texan that knew about Ronnie D'Artnagnan and the Space Spake Junkies... incidentaly, does Ronnie himself know about it?? :wink:

Maybe if some of the "high heeid yons" is that what y'all call'm? from the festival committe get in touch with my agent we can all share a lorry deck doon that there green of yours next year.................should be clear of American Idol by then........ :roll:
Rollin' with the brothers..............

This IS Texas? right????..........
CooBoy Troy
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Zz Top » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:33 am

Troy.....when you've finished with American Idol how about hooking up with on of my acts 'El Loco & the Long Riders' for some serious southern boogie riffage?

Yours cordially

The General
Hot, Blue & Righteous....Fandango my Tres Hombres
Zz Top
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Return to Mull of Kintyre Music Festival