Lift for a performer from Glasgow or Edinburgh??

Details of the 21st Music Festival running from Wednesday 21st - Sunday 25th August 2015, also see www.mokfest.com

Lift for a performer from Glasgow or Edinburgh??

Postby Eveish » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:35 am

Hi there all,
I am wondering if anyone is able to give me a lift from Glasgow or Edinburgh to the festival? I don't have a lot of gear, just a pack and a mandolin :) pretty please with many cherries on top!

PM me for a phone number if you'd like to speak to me, or if you know of a lift,

Eve :D
Eveish
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby Ptarmigan » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:20 pm

Hello Eve,

Six of us are heading over from Northern Ireland on the Friday, 18th, & we're booked to play at MOKMFest all weekend.

We'll have two cars with us & will already have Fiddles, Harp, Flute, Dulcimer, Guitar & Concertina on board, so one more wee Mandolin, a pack & yourself shouldn't hurt too much.

However, we're going via the GOUROCK to DUNOON & the PORTAVADIE to TARBERT Ferries, which, if you were coming with us would set you back about £6.50.

We hope to get to Gourock about 2pm on Friday, so if you don't mind paying for your Ferry trips, your welcome to squeeze in with us, if you don't get a better offer.

By our calculations, we should hit Campbeltown around 7.30/8pm

If your interested & reckon you can find your way to the Ferry at Gourock in time to meet up with us - E-mail me.
:D
Ptarmigan
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Eveish » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:51 am

Hi there guys,
Thanks so much for the offer, but we need to be there a day earlier.. Will find public transort.
Thanks anyway!!

Eve :)
Eveish
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby Ptarmigan » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:45 am

O.K.

Hope you have a great time at the Festival.

Cheers
Dick
:D
Ptarmigan
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Return to Mull of Kintyre Music Festival