Campsite

Details of the 21st Music Festival running from Wednesday 21st - Sunday 25th August 2015, also see www.mokfest.com

Campsite

Postby Karen78 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:29 pm

Was hoping someone could help me out with a query. Me and a few friends are coming for the festival for the weekend and were hoping to camp. Have looked at the accomodation section of the website and I see the info is still to be posted but can anyone tell me if pitches are usually booked in advance or if you just get allocated one when you turn up.
Cheers!
Karen78
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby amron » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:20 pm

If you click the link on the www.mokfest.com there are camping facitilies at The Meadows changing rooms so you have access to showers etc. I think that it there were stewards there last year to keep site secure.
Not sure how many pitches there are I am sure somebody will post details
amron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby IainJ » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:04 pm

Hi Karen78

The campsite pitches are allocated out on the day you turn up, as there is loads of room on the site.

The cost is £5.00 per tent per night and the site is stewarded 24hrs meaning that you can access the showers and toilets anytime.

There is also an enclosed parking area where a limited number of camper vans can stay overnight.

Hope this helps

Iain
IainJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Karen78 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:46 pm

Thanks for the info folks. That's a great help. Looking forward to it.
Karen78
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby Karen78 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:08 pm

Hi there everyone.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone at the campsite who made our weekend one to remember. Special thanks to Mackie for all his help and to Barry and especially to Thomas. You are a legend!!!
Looking forward to next year already although we will be checking our tent poles before we leave this time!!!! Thank goodness for safety pins and black bags!!
Thanks again for everything.
See you next year.
Karen
xxx
Karen78
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby glasgow » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:34 am

Hey Killie!

Remember Glasgow & Selkirk?... that was us!

i agree- great camping facilites & a great weekend - hope to be back next year :)
glasgow
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Return to Mull of Kintyre Music Festival