Metro Advert

Details of the 21st Music Festival running from Wednesday 21st - Sunday 25th August 2015, also see www.mokfest.com

Metro Advert

Postby Hume » Thu May 25, 2006 9:08 am

Was reading my free Metro on the train this morning and noticed the MOK Music Festival advertised. It was in a section on summer festivals and was classified as 'Of the Beaten Track'. Suppose we can't argue with that though!

It did clearly say 'No Camping' - is that true?
Should Scotland be an Independent country?

Yes, I believe Scotland is a country and should therefore govern itself.
No, Scotland is not a country it is simply part of the UK and should therefore be governed from London.
Hume
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby IainJ » Thu May 25, 2006 6:21 pm

Hi Hume

Thanks for letting us know about this. The Festival appreciates as much exposure as it can get.

As far as camping goes there is an official campsite at the Meadows playing fields, which uses the Football changing rooms over the weekend. It has full shower and toilet facilities and 24-hour security allowing us to offer 24-hour access.

To cost of pitching a tent is only £5 a night and there is also room for a limited amount of camper vans in the compound area.

If you know of a contact email or phone number could you please pass it on to me and I will update their information on us.

Thanks

Iain
IainJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby daftdog » Fri May 26, 2006 11:30 am

Here is the web site with many contacts including the scottish ones

http://www.metro.co.uk/contact
daftdog
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Return to Mull of Kintyre Music Festival