Music Festival - Survivors Night

Details of the 21st Music Festival running from Wednesday 21st - Sunday 25th August 2015, also see www.mokfest.com

Music Festival - Survivors Night

Postby Glasgow Calling » Wed May 03, 2006 10:28 pm

Hi

Im looking forward to coming along - but I am trying to decide whats best to do.

Fri and Sat Night - or Sat and Sunday night

There seems to be loads on over the weekend - but staying 140 miles away want to see what other people think.

Oh 140 miles in Civic Type-R - yum yum

Any local police hot spots?

P
Glasgow Calling
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Wed May 03, 2006 10:36 pm

If you don't mind bars and a locked door, they might have a cozy room for you :wink: Three hots and a cot.
Some people die at 21 but aren't buried until they are 65.
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby take_a_pop » Wed May 03, 2006 10:49 pm

Hey Glesga, heers whit I think yee shuid dae, cum doon oan Thursdey nicht, park up the car. Enjoy the whole weekend. An gan back hame on Mondey moarnin, if yur fit enuff.
Ist thit naw the best wae tae solve yur problum.
Ah mind wance ah went awa ta Arran fur ah festival dance oan ah Thurdey nicht, an ah stayed because we hud ah hooray guid time, tae the seturday moarnin 9 deys later.
Sumtimes ye've jeest got tae let life lead yeh alang, rether than the othur way aboot.

Heer is ma moast valuable tip....Niffer wear a feckin watch, its your time so dinna waste it checkin hoot time it ist. Enjoy.
take_a_pop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Wed May 03, 2006 11:39 pm

take_a_pop wrote:Sumtimes ye've jeest got tae let life lead yeh alang, rether than the othur way aboot.

Amen, Brother Pop. The philosophy of my life. Life is way more interesting that way.
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Yeah!

Postby Annie » Thu May 04, 2006 12:07 am

Ditto for that! Don't own one of the darn things myself!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!
Annie
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby JamieG » Sun May 14, 2006 10:05 pm

I dont think there will be any locked doors this year at all with the smoking ban being implemented. Think we will be back to the auld style square as the doors can be left open. Its a great sight to see the whole square buzzing and everyone enjoying the crack. The whole weekend is not to be missed esp the Burnside Bash he he 8)
Available for Partys Weddings and Bar Mitzvahs
JamieG
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Sun May 14, 2006 10:27 pm

JamieG wrote:I dont think there will be any locked doors this year at all with the smoking ban being implemented. Think we will be back to the auld style square as the doors can be left open. Its a great sight to see the whole square buzzing and everyone enjoying the crack. The whole weekend is not to be missed esp the Burnside Bash he he 8)

Jamie, no, the bars and locked doors was referring to the "police hot spots" .. (jail cells) :lol:
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Mull of Kintyre Music Festival