Fabulous weekend

Details of the 21st Music Festival running from Wednesday 21st - Sunday 25th August 2015, also see www.mokfest.com

Fabulous weekend

Postby katya » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:07 pm

I'm assuming that most people are too hungover to post, but I just want to say what a brilliant Mokfest that was!!
A huge parade on Saturday, hundreds of people lining the streets to watch, perfect weather, so many visitors to the town, fantastic music throughout :D
Many thanks to all the organisers for a first class event - didn't have an opportunity to attend any evening event, but by all accounts they were amazing!!
katya
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Re: Fabulous weekend

Postby Frosty » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:30 am

Completely agree, Katya, my first MOK Festival and it won't be my last.
From the parade and '' Doon the Green '' on Saturday afternoon, Campbeltown - and the weather - were fanatstic all weekend!
The Fratellis, on Saturday night, were outstanding and all the Bands in Burnside Square, opposite Whisky Macs, in The White Hart and The Kilbrannan too all contibuted to an amazing weekend.

fROSTY
Frosty
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Wee Vix » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:47 pm

Thanks for the positive feedback folks. The festival has just celebrated it's 21st year which is fantastic especially taking into account the economic climate and the fact that lots of small festivals have folded in recent years due to the lack of funding and people unable to support them financially so huge thanks have to go to everyone who supports the MOK fest.......Here's to many more!! :D :D :D
Wee Vix
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby Frosty » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:17 pm

No problem, thanks again to all involved in the organisation and behind the scenes.
Just one thing, whoever was hired to arrange the weather should be confirmed for next year at your earliest opportunity, at whatever salary thet request!

fROSTY
Frosty
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Return to Mull of Kintyre Music Festival