MOKMF SATURDAY 19TH AUGUST 4.00PM

Details of the 21st Music Festival running from Wednesday 21st - Sunday 25th August 2015, also see www.mokfest.com

Postby Stone Cold aka Doags Bs » Mon May 08, 2006 9:10 pm

naw we weren't gonna do them anyway. free tshirt, just get face to post it through my letterbox
Stone Cold aka Doags Bs
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby JamieG » Sun May 14, 2006 10:00 pm

I think the Buff is getting nervous already.
Available for Partys Weddings and Bar Mitzvahs
JamieG
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby king of kilcousland » Wed May 17, 2006 7:00 pm

No really, just didna want to step on anybodys toes. nothing worse than a band playing songs that another band already play and are welll known for playing. didn't want to seem as if we were trying to jump on any band wagon!
How many mothers to cry?
How many sons have to die?
How many missions left to fly over palestine?
king of kilcousland
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby youngsculla » Wed May 17, 2006 8:20 pm

Hey there KING OF KILCOUSLAND..... I hear that the fantastic " A NEW HOPE " are having a reunion on Rothesay on or about july 22nd. Heard anything about this? This will be before the festival so i presume its for practice purposes. Will the drum machine be there????????? thinking of putting A NEW HOPE t-shirt together for the Burnside bash . Any ideas?????
youngsculla
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby king of kilcousland » Sun May 28, 2006 8:18 pm

we were thinking of putting a huge number 45 on the back of the bass players t-shirt! (only the hardcore fans will get that one!) maybe put drunken b@st@rd on the back of stuarts!
Might be a bit of down in a tube station resurected for the festival aswell.
How many mothers to cry?
How many sons have to die?
How many missions left to fly over palestine?
king of kilcousland
Active Poster
Active Poster

BURNSIDE BASH & SUNDAY SESSIONS

Postby JamieG » Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:50 pm

Firstly sorry folks have been so busy recently I haven't had much time to update everything thats happening in the Burnside Square for the MOK Music Festival this year. The line up is as follows but please remember if the weather is anything but sunshine the entertainment in the Burnside Square won't go ahead due to Health & Safety reasons. Oh and remember to bring something to sit on and please try and put all your rubbish in the bins provided-cheers.

SATURDAY 19TH

Box O Banannas
A new Hope
Gordon & Jordan
Frank Rochford
Angus Sisters
Iona-Marie Allan

SUNDAY 20TH

Violent Echo
The Hazy
Shona Angus
+ Guests

See you all there. Cheers Jamie G

The Burnside Bash and Sunday Sessions are part of The Mull Of Kintyre Music Festival Events.
Available for Partys Weddings and Bar Mitzvahs
JamieG
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:26 pm

All I can say is, you all are probably producing a very serious syndrome called Decision Overload (hey, great name for a band). I'd want to see the Wee Toon Tellers and Blazin Fiddles! I would love to see Sambayabamba! I'd want to see everybody!

What a great town you guys have. I was impressed before, but the people who put so much effort into these things, the music festival, the airshow, the run.. give your town life.. I think you should have an Event Organizer Festival to honor the event organizers. The downside of that is the organizers would have to organize it :shock: :wink:
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Previous

Return to Mull of Kintyre Music Festival