Saturday Morning Wee Toon Runners

For 2011 we have decided to give the healthy local running and jogging community a forum of their own!

Re: Saturday Morning Wee Toon Runners

Postby Pans Lass » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:30 pm

A tough 5 miles running into the wind this morning but a easy 5 miles on the way back :D Good to meet you on the road fja , enjoyed the company , even though it was short . Hope you had a good run yourself up Killapole !
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby fja » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:21 pm

Good to meet you! Managed just over 15 miles with a stop at 14 to catch up with jmr. Looking forward to Glasgow next week!
fja
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby fiona28 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:03 pm

yet again not getting out on saturday with the group, another slfr of 18 miles for me on friday morning - dare i say very enjoyful and managed a negative split!! starting to think i might manage the full distance now :D
Dance like no-one is watching....
fiona28
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby tilly » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:30 pm

Well done Fiona long miles but u can do it. Every faith in you, Go Girl.
Tilly :D
tilly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Pans Lass » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:28 pm

Due to a few of us heading to Glasgow this weekend to take part in the GSR , there will be not LSR for us this Saturday .

Good Luck to all those who are taking part in this fab race . :D

Good training run for our marathon competitors :wink:
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Katfer » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Good luck to you all this weekend at the GSR - hope not too hot :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Katfer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Pans Lass » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Really had a good run yesterday morning and felt so much fresher after a few days REST . We eased ourselves back into it by doing a flat LSR round the Moss Road Loop , wind was on our faces on the way out but soon changed when we reached to Moss rd end . All in a nice easy 8.5 miles, pressure is off just now to do anymore . :D
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Pans Lass » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Due to the Urbanathalon this Sunday we wont be covering as many miles the Saturday so for those wanting to get a few miles in this would be a good time to start your Saturday morning training with us . 8)
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Pans Lass » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Really enjoyed our run this morning out to Peninver and back , perfect day weather wise , dont know why I like this route so much with all the hills :shock: , maybe its the scenery that makes it !! :D Endorphins still with me now . :D
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Pans Lass » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:51 am

This morning we had the pleasure of Fiona and Trudy's company as we headed out the West Road , round the Moss , a mile down the Southend rd (for some of us) then back into town . :D Hope you enjoyed the company for part of the 22 miles Fiona28 you had planned as much as we did , and you never took Moi too much further but got the feeling you did ! :wink:

Hope you have kept some reserved energy for the dancing at the Awards tonight , nae falling asleep at the table after a few . :wink:

Great to have you back Trudy after your time away to concentrate on your swimming , you are back just as strong as when you left . Enjoyed your company this morning . :)
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby fiona28 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:36 pm

enjoyed the company for the run girls, moi left me at the dalsmeran turn off and ran back into town, I went round dalsmeran, unfortunately the wind was in our faces the whole way to southend but feel good to do a hard training run - builds the mental confidence - now feel ready to face anything :D

still a little reserve left for night time, really enjoyed a great night with great company at the awards, dancing into the wee sma hoors, anyone for "street rugby" :lol:
Dance like no-one is watching....
fiona28
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Pans Lass » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:43 pm

What a glorious crisp morning for our LSR today ...a change from last week's weather :) Our route this morning was the MOK half minus the beach so a good healthy 11 miles in the bank . Felt good , all our Tues & Thurs nights training must be paying off . :)

When i met you on the road Katfer that was me heading home , you looked strong , and I was glad my run was over !! 8)
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby fja » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Sounds like a good one Pans Lass - had to be in Oban today but really need to get back into the Saturday LSR and intend to be there next week.
fja
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Pans Lass » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:45 am

Frosty morning for our LSR .....roads slippy so glad we had planned an off road run this morning. Should be ok up and around Killypole Loch . :shock:
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Pans Lass » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:14 am

Really enjoyed our LSR yesterday morning from MAchrihanish to Killy Pole Loch .Just wish we took the camera . It was so peaceful apart from meeting the shooting club out on their morning hunt . :shock: It was quite slippery underfoot in parts as i experienced first hand on my way back :oops: After two loops we headed back to the village and clocked a healthy 12 miles in the bank . Legs paying for it today !! :(
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Local Running/Jogging News and Chat