TIN FARM 5 RACE ORMSARY 2009

For 2011 we have decided to give the healthy local running and jogging community a forum of their own!

TIN FARM 5 RACE ORMSARY 2009

Postby Pans Lass » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:26 pm

Mini bus for the Tin Farm 5 race this Sunday 15th Nov leaves from the Aqualibrium at 10.15am , seats available for anyone wishing to come on bus courtsey of Jog Scotland and kindly driven by Stanley .

Please PM me to reserve a seat , children welcome , first come first served basis.

Race now full but I believe there is a reserve list for those who didnt get a place.

See you Sunday :D
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: TIN FARM 5 RACE ORMSARY 2009

Postby tilly » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:12 am

Hi good luck to all taking part in this race maybe next year i will too. This year i have Steffans swimming competition to support and you all know how important events like this are. The kids are always looking for you to be there cheering them on.
Have fun hope the weather is kind to you all.
Tilly :D
tilly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Pans Lass » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:02 am

Good to see its a dry morning so far for the Tin Farm 5 race ...hope it stays that way . Bus leaves in 15 mins .....see you soon. :D

Sorry you cant be with us Tilly but good luck to Steffan as well today with his swimming . :D
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Pans Lass » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:39 pm

Really disappointed that I will not be able to participate in this year's Tin Farm 5 Race especially since I have been to every one since it was born . :( For those who have never been before , its one not to be missed !! Good luck to all those who have entered . 8)
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Ship called Dignity » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Pans Lass wrote:Really disappointed that I will not be able to participate in this year's Tin Farm 5 Race especially since I have been to every one since it was born . :( For those who have never been before , its one not to be missed !! Good luck to all those who have entered . 8)

Not sure if you can't make it due to it being full Pans Lass but there is a reserve list if you want to try that?

TIN FARM 5
Sponsored by Allt Dearg Comunity Wind Farm
By Kind Permission of Sir William & Lady Lithgow

Dear Competitor

This years race is now full with a total of 85 entrants, our biggest field yet. I am running a waiting list so if there is anybody out there who can no longer make it could you please let me know so that I can give others a chance to race.

As a reminder the race is on next Sunday the 7th November at 12 noon. Registration will be between 10.30 and 11.45am. Please click on the following link for a map of Ormsary.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?mm_src=home&F ... g1MTU2MjU=

Please bring along friends and family to cheer you on. As always there will be soup and sandwiches for all competitors at the end of the race and anyone not racing can purchases refreshments at a small additional charge with proceeds going to RSABI.

For information and updates on the race please support our facebook page at www.facebook/tinfarm5

Looking forward to seeing you next weekend.

All the best

Kirsty Young
T: 01880 770 330
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Pans Lass » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:03 pm

Thanks for the info SCD but I am away on a course this weekend so had to miss out otherwise I would have had my entry in long ago as know how popular this event can be..... :(
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby elainemck » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:00 pm

Shame you'll miss it this year pans lass, as you say it's a good one.

Meeting at Aqua at 9.30am on Sunday for minibus. 1 place left if anyone needs it - just pm me.
Elaine
elainemck
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Local Running/Jogging News and Chat