Lochgilphead 10k - 3rd May

For 2011 we have decided to give the healthy local running and jogging community a forum of their own!

Lochgilphead 10k - 3rd May

Postby TB » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:49 pm

Not sure if you are aware of this event but thought some of you might be interested in this race which has been organised by the Anthony Nolan Trust. Open to anyone 16 years and over, with a limit of 500 places (200 remaining according to online registration).

I see that some of you are training for the Kintyre Way relay on the 2nd but for those who want a wee 10k warmup for the MOK run, close to home.............. a chance to dust off the big yellow bus and head north. The run is offroad through Kilmichael Forest ( I cannot guarantee it will be hill free!!! :cry: :cry: ) With the amount of training you are all doing (I'm exhausted just reading the forum!!! :wink: :) ) this would be a walk in the park. Anyway I will leave it with you, the details are on the website, follow the link below.

http://www.anthonynolan.org.uk/fundrais ... ead10k.htm

Hope to see some familiar faces on the day! :D
TB
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Re: Lochgilphead 10k - 3rd May

Postby fiona28 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:42 pm

i have been handing out application forms for this to JSC, some of us are doing the KWR the day before but its looking like a campbeltown presence will be felt in Lochgilphead TB :D
Dance like no-one is watching....
fiona28
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Local Running/Jogging News and Chat