February Frenzy 2013

For 2011 we have decided to give the healthy local running and jogging community a forum of their own!

February Frenzy 2013

Postby DJD » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:53 am

Hi Folks,

The 3rd CRC February Frenzy, will once again be held around the beautiful location of Loch Lussa, on a forrest track route.
We hope the weather is on our side to avoid us to cancel it. On saying that it would take a snow storm or a hurrican, (lol) to go down that line.

Here are the confirmed details of the February Frenzy.

Venue: Loch Lussa

Date: Sunday the 24th of February 2013

Time: 10:30 am

Distance: 6.4 miles (approx)

Terrain: Forrest Track.

I will run round Lussa a week before to check on any changes or other things and get back to you all, and of course it will be repeated in the clubs brief before the race.

Please either pm me or email CRC club that you would like to take part with a current time (for thos that have not ran the Feb Frenzy before). On doing so this will help us with the the knowing of how many we need to cater for, but most important we can work out the handicap times for you to set off in your slotted time.

Here is the route and my email address if you have any question.

DonaldCampbell1@btinternet.com

http://www.mapometer.com/running/route_1020932.html
DJD
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: February Frenzy 2013

Postby S6MMF » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:20 pm

I'll be there. Sarah
S6MMF
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Barrglenmargaret » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:11 pm

I,ll be there
Barrglenmargaret
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby DJD » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:05 am

Hi All,

Have done all the handicaps times for all the runners that ran Lussa last year. Your times are based on last years effort, so if you feel that your running has improved since then, it should reflect in this year's results. Of course this will depend on which route your run challenge is.

Every runners time that is over the 1hr mark will set of together and their handicap time will reflect in the results.

Last call for anyone hoping to enter this coming Sunday, for we need to have some sort of insite to your running ability, so you can be slotted in at the approx handicap start time.As a extra incentive for thos that are thinking about it,the time for last years race at the lower end of the scale was 1:10:00 for a hilly 10k and over.Basically it just about the challenge more than time.

Can people car share if possible please, as parking is limited and also can the drivers leave their car keys either at the start or in the ignition, so if we have to move any, we won't have a dilemma to contend with, thanks.

See you all Sunday for a good free run, courtesy of CRC on a forest track approx 6.4 mile in total, guest very welcome as usual.

CRC
DJD
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Local Running/Jogging News and Chat