Wee Toon Runners 4th Handicap Race Series 2012

For 2011 we have decided to give the healthy local running and jogging community a forum of their own!

Re: Wee Toon Runners 4th Handicap Race Series 2012

Postby DJD » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Rab, reading between the lines on what people can or cannot make on certain date's for late Oct early Nov. Why don't you just go for a date in the middle of Nov. This would give you more time, also people then can concentrate on the up and coming races, disco's, holidays etc. You will never satisfy everyone.

Nothing happens in mid Nov. (famous last words) lol

Over to you.
DJD
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby elainemck » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Handicap prizegiving will now take place at 4pm in Stronvaar Bowling Club on Saturday 17th November after a coffee afternoon, all welcome!
Elaine
elainemck
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Rabmacd » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:22 am

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry that I haven't been on here to update you all on this year's prize giving. As Elaine has posted it was thought that the prize giving may be best suited to an afternoon, rather than an evening session. Campbeltown Bowling Club have graciously allowed us to host it after the CRC Coffee Afternoon on Saturday 17th November. The venue is fantastic, as it allows all participants, young and old, to be at the presentation, rather than have it in a pub.

Hope to see you there!!!!
Rabmacd
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby S6MMF » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Hi, will the results be on here at some point? I never had a chance to see them after the awards.
S6MMF
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Previous

Return to Local Running/Jogging News and Chat