London Calling

For 2011 we have decided to give the healthy local running and jogging community a forum of their own!

Re: London Calling

Postby fiona28 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:10 pm

You poor thing Elaine as long as you are in one piece that is all that matters :D , these events in our lives put things into perspective. Look at the money you have raised, BE PROUD :D

You know you can nail this, I know it is gutting after all the hard work, so just stay strong (mentally as well as physically) and you WILL do it next time. xx
Dance like no-one is watching....
fiona28
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: London Calling

Postby DJD » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:46 am

Just like to urge everyone to put in for the London ballot come Tuesday. The reason being is that l have always said that anyone can run a marathon its how you run it that counts.This years effort from all at London marathon confirmed that.There was mixed fortunes amongst us.

I saw a different aspect of the marathon this year which I have never experienced before and l came away with the wow factor.

The crowd are just brilliant the runners that dress up as Nelly the Elephant,the Kip Keino's of this world,runners with vests that would bring anyones eye close to a tear,the young the old and the courageous.

There is a place for all no matter how you get round the marathon,LONDON is the one, so like I said,everyone get on the net come this TUESDAY and go for it
DJD
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Previous

Return to Local Running/Jogging News and Chat