Tae Kwon Do Photo from late 70s - early 80s

Please post your photos of memories of Kintyre in here. If you wish to send any photos that we can post please forward these to admin@kintyreforum.com

Postby dunoon » Sun May 13, 2007 8:25 pm

general jack o'niell wrote:straight copy will do, unedited, it was the only time i was straight all day, you have to remember back then straight meant not under the influence of narcotics, which if i recall i had purchased about two pounds of the previous day, that takes me back to, let me think? thursday night and the reason i thought the film "the strawberry treatment" was so good, even got wife out of bed and reran the last ten minutes while explaining to her in great detail how the mood of the crowd changes, the cinematography, the simplistic brilliance of the students singing give peace a chance, the clapping, beating of hands on floor, the riot police etc etc, don't think she suspected a thing, i'm still good at disguising how stoned i am.

listen listen listen

ps. had to think really hard what rhcp meant? then i remembered, yawned, then forgot, funny you should mention maximo park, stuart from photo me was down the other week and bought it to listen to on his way home, i couldn't reccommend it to him as none of their stuff sticks in my head, while we're on about music, i put your name down for the badger thing if it ever happens. you simply must

Tape found - Im off on holiday this week - so when I get back...........................
"On the web everyone will be famous for 15 people"
dunoon
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby general jack o'niell » Mon May 14, 2007 12:18 pm

what? you off to the second waters again?
general jack o'niell

Naw centre parcs

Postby dunoon » Sat May 19, 2007 11:46 pm

Just back - copied tape to dvd+ format. Needed two DVDs

Boy does most of it sound shite!
"On the web everyone will be famous for 15 people"
dunoon
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby general jack o'niell » Sun May 20, 2007 12:02 pm

that would be the guitars then?
general jack o'niell

name that tul

Postby Widz » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:47 pm

Looks like your doing Choong-Moo although it may be the last two moves of Joong-Gun?
Widz
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Previous

Return to Down Memory Lane - Kintyre