Exsellerate

The concept of this forum is to help promote local businesses in Kintyre for FREE. This development is currently in BETA stage so please bear with us while it is developed!

Exsellerate

Postby Exsellerate » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:22 pm

Campbeltown’s regeneration continues with the opening of new business Exsellerate, whose purpose is part of its name and which will eventually employ up to 15 local people across the area.

Exsellerate is owned and run by Kenny McInnes from Tayinloan and is based in the town’s Hazelburn Business Park.

Kenny is no stranger to this type of business having previously worked in tele-marketing in Scotland, Ireland and Boston.

Exsellerate’s core business is in the south of England but it also has several innovative and exciting projects closer to home.

What makes Exsellerate different is the flexible working arrangements it offers. Because the company uses VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) there are opportunities for home working. This is good news for anyone looking for a job who is either outside Campbeltown – perhaps on an island – and unable to travel; or who is housebound. As the name suggests VoIP technology allows telephone calls to be made over the internet. Instead of a dedicated phone line, employees plug a headset into their computer allowing them to make calls.

Exsellerate’s Kenny McInnes says: ‘I am delighted to be able to open this new business in Campbeltown. The town is currently going through an exciting regeneration and I am pleased we can be a part of it. I’d like to hear from anyone who is looking for a new career and wants to be a part of our sales focussed team.’

For more information on career opportunities with Exsellerate, contact Kenny McInnes by email at jobs@exsellerate.co.uk
Exsellerate
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Return to Businesses in Kintyre