CHEAP BROADBAND

The concept of this forum is to help promote local businesses in Kintyre for FREE. This development is currently in BETA stage so please bear with us while it is developed!

CHEAP BROADBAND

Postby MainMovies » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Your local broadband supplier, cheap simple and no lengthy contracts

UK broadband offers up to 24Mb connection speeds, HUGE download allowances during the week plus genuinely unlimited downloads every single evening and ALL weekend. With an amazing array of unlimited free extras thrown in, no minimum term contract and the first month only £9.98, there's no reason not to give us a go!

Give us a call on 0800 644 0178 to place your order or to enquire about other services that may be available to you.

TELEPHONE: 0800 644 0178
Ruairidh

E: Ruairidh-@hotmail.com
T: 0800 644 0178
M: 07789604089
MainMovies
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Re: CHEAP BROADBAND

Postby Crowth » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

MainMovies wrote:first month only £9.98

And after that? Not being cynical or anything, but I have just signed up with BT and I think I gained a good deal (that is, as good as it gets in Kintyre). What 'extras' are you offering?
Remember, a penguin is for life not just for elevenses.
Crowth
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby MainMovies » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:12 am

Crowth wrote:

And after that? Not being cynical or anything, but I have just signed up with BT and I think I gained a good deal (that is, as good as it gets in Kintyre). What 'extras' are you offering?

If you wish further information or wish to discuss anything about this offer please call 0800 644 0178

Regards
Ruairidh

MainMovies
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby howlsatthemoon » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:26 pm

MainMovies wrote:
If you wish further information or wish to discuss anything about this offer please call 0800 644 0178

You told us on here what the price was for the 1st month, why can't you tell us, on here, what it is for the 2nd, 3rd & 4th months?

When someone won't/can't answer a simple question it makes me a little suspicious about what the true cost is.
A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself
howlsatthemoon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby MainMovies » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:08 pm

howlsatthemoon wrote:
MainMovies wrote:

You told us on here what the price was for the 1st month, why can't you tell us, on here, what it is for the 2nd, 3rd & 4th months?

When someone won't/can't answer a simple question it makes me a little suspicious about what the true cost is.

Im afraid nobody asked about the following months. The following months can vary depending on what kind of package the client chooses.

Please call 0800 644 0178 and be under no illusion contracts will be sent to the client before signing and it will state in black and white, and the client is then in a position to accept or reject the offer, 9.98 is an introductory offer and prices thereafter may vary depending on the agreement with the customer.

Regards
Ruairidh

MainMovies
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby jdcarra » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:10 pm

howlsatthemoon wrote:
MainMovies wrote:

And of whom you are dealing with.He'll know himself what I'm getting at :evil:
Carradale's local website

www.the-carradale-goat.co.uk
jdcarra
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby MainMovies » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:12 pm

jdcarra wrote:
howlsatthemoon wrote:
MainMovies wrote:

And of whom you are dealing with.He'll know himself what I'm getting at :evil:

Could you elaborate?
Ruairidh

MainMovies
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby howlsatthemoon » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:26 pm

MainMovies wrote:
Im afraid nobody asked about the following months.

Regards

1st reply to your original post.
Crowth wrote:

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself
howlsatthemoon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby MainMovies » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:41 pm

howlsatthemoon wrote:
MainMovies wrote:
Im afraid nobody asked about the following months.

Regards

1st reply to your original post.
Crowth wrote:

You asked about extras not about costs.
Ruairidh

MainMovies
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby jdcarra » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:50 pm

jdcarra wrote:And of whom you are dealing with.He'll know himself what I'm getting at :evil:

MainMovies wrote:Could you elaborate?

If your meaning me, i don't think it would be in your favour to discuss it on this forum.
Carradale's local website

www.the-carradale-goat.co.uk
jdcarra
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby bud » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:42 pm

MainMovies wrote:Your local broadband supplier, cheap simple and no lengthy contracts

UK broadband offers up to 24Mb connection speeds,

should this garbage realy be allowed in a section that is for local busineses? anyone with half a brain knows you can't get 24meg broadband in the toon

how can it be local then?
bud
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby MainMovies » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:58 pm

bud wrote:
MainMovies wrote:Your local broadband supplier, cheap simple and no lengthy contracts

UK broadband offers up to 24Mb connection speeds,

should this garbage realy be allowed in a section that is for local busineses? anyone with half a brain knows you can't get 24meg broadband in the toon

how can it be local then?

Why comment on it if it is garbage and of no interest to you?

Anybody with half a brain would know that it says UK broadband offers upto 24mb it doesn't state that it is available in Campbeltown,

The service I am offering is available throughout the UK.

Kind Regards
Ruairidh

MainMovies
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Crowth » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Guys,

It wasn't my intention to kick off an online argument/slagging-match-in-the-making with my original comment. If that's what's going to happen here please be aware that I want no part of it, they usually serve no purpose.

As far as I am aware, really fast broadband speeds are not achievable down here, and, as a new BT broadband customer, Movies post caught my eye and stirred my curiosity, that's all.

Where I am concerned, Movies has already answered my question adequately. Thank you.
Remember, a penguin is for life not just for elevenses.
Crowth
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby MainMovies » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Crowth wrote:Guys,

It wasn't my intention to kick off an online argument/slagging-match-in-the-making with my original comment. If that's what's going to happen here please be aware that I want no part of it, they usually serve no purpose.

As far as I am aware, really fast broadband speeds are not achievable down here, and, as a new BT broadband customer, Movies post caught my eye and stirred my curiosity, that's all.

Where I am concerned, Movies has already answered my question adequately. Thank you.

I agree online arguments do not serve any purpose,

Thank you.
Ruairidh

MainMovies
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Return to Businesses in Kintyre