Kintyre PC Repair

The concept of this forum is to help promote local businesses in Kintyre for FREE. This development is currently in BETA stage so please bear with us while it is developed!

Kintyre PC Repair

Postby KPCRepair » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi everyone!

I know this section is filled up with loads of computer repair adverts, but it's the best way to promote your new business. I've just set up a website, http://www.kpcrepair.co.uk. It's a computer repair and upgrade website. However we also have free tutorials on the site on how to fix common problems like speeding up your computer and virus removal. We hope to be adding a lot more to the website in the next few weeks. Any suggestions are more than welcome!

All our services are advertised and unlike many other businesses, we offer free diagnosis, so if we can't fix it then you don't need to pay. We aim to get back to you within 12 hours of any enquiry, and are available every day of the week!

Please feel free to browse the site, it is still getting content added to it constantly so please keep checking back. If you'd like to get in touch then here is my contact details: gavin@kpcrepair.co.uk and my mobile number is 07411473273. Also if you'd like to exchange links to build up a link network then I would be more than happy to!

Here are our prices:

Virus removal can range from £5 to £15, this is price varies depending on how difficult the virus was to remove. If for some reason we are unable to get rid of the virus, then you will not be charged.
Operating system installation is £25, this includes data back up and transfer. Please note that you must have a serial number for the operating system you wish to install, otherwise you will have to purchase one. We can advise you in which is best for you.
Any other services can be negotiated so please contact us if you wish to discuss anything else.

The following prices are for desktop upgrades:

Hard drive replacement is £5 for installing the new hard drive or £15 for swapping the hard drives and transferring your files onto the new hard drive.
Adding a new hard drive to your existing computer costs £5.
Additional RAM installation costs £5.
To get a new hard drive installed costs £10.
A processor installation costs £15.
Adding a new disk drive or replacing an old one costs £5.

The prices for laptop upgrades are as listed below:

Upgrades to the RAM in your computer costs £5.
A hard drive upgrade costs £5 for the installation, for installation and file transfer it costs £15.

Please contact us if you are interested in anything mentioned above or would like to discuss any other possible upgrade.

Thanks,

Gavin Anderson
KPCRepair
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: Kintyre PC Repair

Postby KPCRepair » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Additional, easier to remember address! http://www.kintyrepcrepair.co.uk

Gavin :)
KPCRepair
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much