tracing any relatives in campbeltown

Looking to search your family history or share your knowledge on genealogy in Kintyre? Then this is the place for you!

tracing any relatives in campbeltown

Postby KMckenzie » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:10 pm

hello, my names keelan McKenzie, im looking for any relatives that i might have that i dont know about in the campbeltown area.

the only relatives that i know of are the Dotts. that is my uncle charlie and aunt isobel Dott, nee McKenzie, i also know of their children mandy, charles and steven. who still live in the area i think

i have a long line of family that came from campbeltown, and most of the men worked as fishermen, including my grandad John McKenzie.

i live in Wales and havent been to campbeltown for around 12 years now. and am just hoping to get into contact with any relatives or anyone who might know them.

if anyone can help me that would be great!

thanks very much , Keelan
KMckenzie
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: tracing any relatives in campbeltown

Postby jdcarra » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:48 pm

KMckenzie wrote:hello, my names keelan McKenzie, im looking for any relatives that i might have that i dont know about in the campbeltown area.

the only relatives that i know of are the Dotts. that is my uncle charlie and aunt isobel Dott, nee McKenzie, i also know of their children mandy, charles and steven. who still live in the area i think

i have a long line of family that came from campbeltown, and most of the men worked as fishermen, including my grandad John McKenzie.

i live in Wales and havent been to campbeltown for around 12 years now. and am just hoping to get into contact with any relatives or anyone who might know them.

if anyone can help me that would be great!

thanks very much , Keelan

Keelan.

I have PM'd you.
Carradale's local website

www.the-carradale-goat.co.uk
jdcarra
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Kintyre Genealogy