Russell, Bell Stewart: Kildalloig

Looking to search your family history or share your knowledge on genealogy in Kintyre? Then this is the place for you!

Russell, Bell Stewart: Kildalloig

Postby STG » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:07 pm

There is a photograph on offer on ebay, which may be of interest to Kintyre people or those researching Kintyre families. It is described as follows:

6 3/4" x 4 1/4" (17cm x 11cm) vintage photograph mounted to card clipped from album page.

Group outside Kildalloig House, Campbeltown, Kintyre, Scotland. c1890s.

Inscribed to lower mount "Ina Russell, Malcolm, Norman & May Bell, Miss Stewart the governess at Kildalloig, Campbeltown".

Full listing at http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Group-at-Kild ... SS:GB:1123 Auction closes 30th October.

Sadie Galbraith

[Also listed on Local History Board.]
STG
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Re: Russell, Bell Stewart: Kildalloig

Postby Iain » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Thanks Sadie..., interesting also for the clothes. I copied the image if anyone wants it !
Iain
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Tigrib » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:12 pm

Iain wrote:Thanks Sadie..., interesting also for the clothes. I copied the image if anyone wants it !

Would it be possible for your to let me have a look at the photograph, as I am interested in the estate of Kildalloig, where a 3x gguncle was gardener, and a 3x cousin coachman. Many thanks.
Tigrib
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Iain » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:05 am

Tigrib wrote:
Iain wrote:Thanks Sadie..., interesting also for the clothes. I copied the image if anyone wants it !

Would it be possible for your to let me have a look at the photograph, as I am interested in the estate of Kildalloig, where a 3x gguncle was gardener, and a 3x cousin coachman. Many thanks.

Hi there ! I spent about half an hour looking for it without success..., lol ! Sorry ! Nonetheless, it is somewhere and when I find it I'll send it on. Have a nice week end..., Iain.
Iain
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Tigrib » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Thanks a lot for trying, Iain. Sorry to take up so much of your time.
Tigrib
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Return to Kintyre Genealogy