Percussion Workshops

Once the event has passed we will move your thread in here where the thread can still be read and members can still post.

Percussion Workshops

Postby DrumYourOwnBeat » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Hi there everybody!

Just remembered my password for the forum so thought I'd come on and hopefully "drum" up some interest (oh boy..) in the percussion workshops coming up soon.

Hope you can all see that ok! A bit blurry on my screen for some reason! The first workshop is tomorrow but there are others on the 5th and 19th March, which are also both Fridays! It'd be cool to see some folks and we can get a wee drum jam going on between us, in between bits of me teaching and basically telling you about the drums and how to play them better!
DrumYourOwnBeat
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Re: Percussion Workshops

Postby Roading Boy » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:54 pm

Is there any age restriction on this - got a 5 year old keen to learn
Roading Boy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby DrumYourOwnBeat » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:29 pm

No age restrictions whatsoever my friend. Anybody is welcome! :)

When teaching younger kids, I tend to lean more towards the having fun and jamming some stuff. It creates a nice, friendly atmosphere which helps them to learn more about why they like playing the drums. Your wee 5 year old is more than welcome to come along and have a wee batter!
DrumYourOwnBeat
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Roading Boy » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:14 pm

DrumYourOwnBeat wrote:No age restrictions whatsoever my friend. Anybody is welcome! :)

When teaching younger kids, I tend to lean more towards the having fun and jamming some stuff. It creates a nice, friendly atmosphere which helps them to learn more about why they like playing the drums. Your wee 5 year old is more than welcome to come along and have a wee batter!

See you on the 5th :D
Roading Boy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby DrumYourOwnBeat » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:06 pm

WOOHOO! Awesome news! :D
DrumYourOwnBeat
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Return to Archived events