999 Golf Fun Day 2009

Once the event has passed we will move your thread in here where the thread can still be read and members can still post.

999 Golf Fun Day 2009

Postby jdcarra » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:57 am

Its that time of year again when all meet for this annual fun day :) .

Sunday 1st Nov is the annual Emergency Services Golf Competition at Dunaverty course,Southend.
This is organised yearly and as the topic says is a combined group of Police, Ambulance, Fire and Rescue,Coastguard, Lifeboat etc.
As last year, handicap disputes will be ruled upon on the day to prevent skullduggery,individuals who have been know to skullduggery shall be remain nameless :shock: .

There will be prizes for the various fun competitions throughout the day and hopfully the weather will be a bit more pleasant than last year.
The bus departs from Campbeltown around 9.00am with tee off arranged for 10.00am.
Hoping to have some better pics this year.
Carradale's local website

www.the-carradale-goat.co.uk
jdcarra
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: 999 Golf Fun Day 2009

Postby jdcarra » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:22 am

Sad to say I missed Sundays event as I was called out on other emergency duties :cry: .
The forecast was not too good on the day with showers and heavy rain throughout the Saturday evening left the course pretty water logged, but that did not stop the hardies for carrying on :) .
Due to the weather over the past two years I think we shall need to relocate our course for the day to somewere in Portugal, say Vilamoura for a change,that would be nice lads (and lassies) :lol: .
I do not have any photos from anyone or the results as yet,may be that one of the forum members and player will come back with these.
Carradale's local website

www.the-carradale-goat.co.uk
jdcarra
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Archived events