Odd One Out Competition - Running for three weeks

Once the event has passed we will move your thread in here where the thread can still be read and members can still post.

Odd One Out Competition - Running for three weeks

Postby Kintyre Forum News » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:19 pm

In to the second week of the three weeks that this is running for but thought it is definitely worth point out that Campbeltown Traders Association currently has a an Odd One Out Competition here in Campbeltown.

There are 66 shop windows to visit the length of breadth of Campbeltown Town Centre and will certainly take you a good couple of hours to complete.

Sheets are 20p each and available at and to be returned to DM Brown (Main Street) and Neil Kennedy Shoe Shop (Longrow)

Go on have a go! 8)

PS - Anyone know who won week 1?
If you have a news article or event please post here or e-mail us at kfn@campbeltown.info

www.campbeltown.info - www.visitkintyre.info -
www.kintyreaccommodation.com - www.kintyregolf.com
Kintyre Forum News
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Odd One Out Competition - Running for three weeks

Postby Kintyre Forum News » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Last week so get out there!

I overheard a wee boy asking for some help last week.

He asked the local shop keeper "Can you give me some help with the Odd one out in your window, please?"

The shop keeper politely said "Well I shouldn't really but I'll give you a wee clue"

"What is it?" The excited wee boy asked?

"Well, it is something you put on chips" said the shopkeeper.

"Yer teeth?" Blurted out the wee boy! :mrgreen:
If you have a news article or event please post here or e-mail us at kfn@campbeltown.info

www.campbeltown.info - www.visitkintyre.info -
www.kintyreaccommodation.com - www.kintyregolf.com
Kintyre Forum News
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby daftdog » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:59 am

I used to love taking a day round the town doing this when the boys were small. Don't think we ever got everyone without some help from the shop keepers in a few of them. I congratulate all the shopkeepers for this event and ones like the christmas lights etc each year when other companies get involved as well.

Moving to bigger towns and cities and foreign shores when the kids are older and just want new stuff all the bloody time, makes me wish i was still there and the kids would be under 10 for ever :lol: :lol:
daftdog
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby fiona28 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:32 am

think i should have made my name "coos tail", will we be able to do this tomorrow ? :D
Dance like no-one is watching....
fiona28
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Archived events