The Red Zephyrz, Victoria Hall, 3rd July

Once the event has passed we will move your thread in here where the thread can still be read and members can still post.

Re: The Red Zephyrz, Victoria Hall, 3rd July

Postby rufus93 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:29 pm

I saw them at The Argylle and thought they put on a pretty good show. Looking forward to seeing them again. Should be good. I wonder what this star prize is?
rufus93
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby Cam » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Hi Rufus

Thanks for that. We've always enjoyed playing at the Argyle. It's a great atmosphere upstairs in that place. With regard to your question - there will be various prizes on the night but I couldn't possibly tell you what the Star Prize will be! Remember to keep your ticket stub and you'll find out.
Cam
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Cam » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:25 pm

rock_chick45 wrote:Hey Guys
Twas great to see you at O'Neils recently, was interested to see about your big gig in campbeltown. My boy who will be staying with his dad on that date is 13 and would love to come and see you. I was wondering if you could tell me if theres an age limit for the gig?
Thanks
Kirsty

Hi again Kirsty
Further to your earlier enquiry and the very helpful response from Ship called Dignity (thanks again, by the way) it seems our organiser didn't feel the need to ask about under 18's at the time. Under the terms of the hire, it is the Council who are running the bars and so technically are also the licence holders. I am still waiting for the promoter to get back to me with a definite answer from the Council. However, what I can suggest is that your son's father should make himself known to the band during their set up/sound check at the Hall on Saturday 3rd July. Probably around 3.30 pm. We would be more than happy to spend some time talking to your boy, let him see the gear, lighting rigs etc and he is welcome to sit in on the sound check as well. He might enjoy playing some of the instruments on stage himself even more than going to the gig.
Please contact our website (http://www.redzephyrz.com) and leave your details (including your son's name) so that we can get back to you.
Cam
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Lizziesharks » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:59 pm

rufus93 wrote:I saw them at The Argylle and thought they put on a pretty good show. Looking forward to seeing them again. Should be good. I wonder what this star prize is?

Hi Rufus

I have just heard that one of the prizes is a 4-pack of Type O Positive TruBlood!!! YeeeHaaaa!!!

I'm hoping to win that one, as I have a killer recipe for "Dutch Blood" which contains TruBlood and Absinthe!!!

Hope to see you there!!

Lizziesharks
Lizziesharks
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby abbey craig » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:58 am

Maybe the prize is a quick step round the hall with lizziesharks 8)
abbey craig
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby kintyre 84 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:11 pm

We got tickets today .... Looking forward to a good night!!!
kintyre 84
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Ship called Dignity » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Cam wrote:I hope you can come to the gig too. If you can, I promise we'll play your
login name just for you. I'm assuming you are a Deacon Blue fan?

Cam

All going well we'll be there tomorrow night 8) Cam - I do like Deacon Blue but my username comes about from lads on the Scotland buses changing the words to sing something else!

Looking forward to it - will get the camera along and take some photos. 8)
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby fionag » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:16 pm

If you are still looking for tickets please see my posting on the for sale thread...should be a good night :D
fionag
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Cam » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:47 pm

On behalf of the Red Zephyrz can I just thank everyone who came to the Victoria Hall last night. We hugely appreciate the support we enjoy in the wee toon. I hope you enjoyed the night as much as we did. Photographs were taken throughout the night and we'll soon be posting them on our website. Great to see so many familiar faces. Hope to see some of them again during the Mok weekend when we'll be in MacGochan's at 4 o'clock and the Argyll in the evening, both on the saturday. Campbeltown is becoming like a second home to us.
Anyway, once again, to everyone who was there on Saturday.........our sincere and heartfelt thanks.

Cam, Steve, John, Geoff and Alex
The Red Zephyrz
Cam
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Cam » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:08 pm

One of a few video clips from the night cut from youtube :D

Check out our website PICS and you may see yourself :<>

http://www.redzephyrz.com
Cam
The Quiet Type