Venues

Do you or your organisation have an event in Kintyre coming up? Then why not post information on ANY local event here? Kintyre Forum members can discuss and keep up to date on the latest information.

Venues

Postby Syber promotions » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:18 am

Hi,

Can anybody let me know of good music venues in Campbelltown please
Syber promotions
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: Venues

Postby CakeLady » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:10 am

The Victoria Hall is the best large capacity venue in town, it seats around 500 but they are just fold up chairs, most music events there are standing - also some of the local schools might be quite well suited since they can let out their gym halls for public events. For Both the Victoria Hall and the schools your best bet would be to contact the local authority (Argyll & Bute Council) Also I believe the local cinema hosts musical performances but it is seating only.

With regards pubs/restaraunts etc. there are a few in town that are particularly suitable for live music: The White Hart Hotel, The Argyll Arms Hotel, The Putechan Hotel (outside of town though, buses would possibly be required to shuttle folk in and out), The Burnside Bar and The Feathers bar....there may be more but these are the ones that spirng to mind.

I hope this helps.
Fiona
CakeLady
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Return to Local Events