Andrew Reid

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Andrew Reid

Postby The Bairn » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:17 am

Gary works with a guy here who says he knows an Andrew Reid who comes from Campbeltown. He's about 50 and plays in the Pipe Band. Apparently Andrew comes to Australia every year to play in the Anzac Parade on 25th April. Does anybody know him? Both Gary and I cannot think who he is. Any clues would be appreciated, thank you.
Yes Officer, The General, Sweltered and Dunoon are my brothers I have nothing to say in my defence
The Bairn
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Re: Andrew Reid

Postby bill » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Hi Bairn...I remember two Andrew Reid's when I was in school,both farmers sons.One I was pals with,the other not.
The one I wasn't pally with stayed on a farm up Lussa Loch way.The Andrew I went through school with came from a farm out Southend/Machrihanish way.
Of course they are both aging with me,which is a bit more than 50.If though he has aged as well as myself(often told I look no more than 45 8) )then he could well be your man.
I know my Summer'll never come
I know I'll cry until my dying day has come
Let the Winter roll along
I've got nothing left but song
bill
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!