Class of 71 reunion weekend.

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Class of 71 reunion weekend.

Postby Ninja Mania » Mon May 25, 2009 3:19 pm

I just want to say a big thanks to everyone who attended our Class of 71 reunion weekend.
It was great to catch up with all our old school mates, some of whom I could not even remember their names or faces. (sorry).
I hope everone enjoyed themselves, I know I did, and now it that its all over, I feel slightly deflated, but never mind, we still have 3 or 4 committee members 50th birthday bashes to do yet whooppee, a big swalla and a hooly too, I bet you all wish you'se had joined the committee :lol: if not just for nights like these, boy can we party.
I must mention and congratulate all our class runners/walkers in the 10k run, 3 sub 50min runs :shock: was a great acheivement so a special well done to Flora, Campbell, and Me :lol: also well done to Isobel and Elizabeth who both ran well,and had good times also, but the biggest heart of us all, has to be the one belonging to Anne Ogilvy :D for supporting and walking the whole route with Margaret who fell and cut herself quite badly but was determined to finish the walk, so well done to you Anne big hugs and kisses to you for that, you were a star.
Finally can I just say to everone from our Class of 71 year, to please keep in touch, we have lost a few of our friends, and from now on in our time is precious.
Thank you one and all, and lets do it again.
Ninja Mania
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Class of 71 reunion weekend.

Postby Ninja Mania » Fri May 29, 2009 3:47 pm

What a great weekend that was.
A large Class of 71 group photo can be purchased from any of the committee members at a cost of £4.50 each, well worth having this for a keep sake, or a disc containing all the pictures taken on the night can be purchased for £5.00, anyone wanting either of these can also pm myself and I will sort it for you.
We have 70 photo,s printed, same as the one in the courier, so if you would like one please buy from one of the committee members, many thanks in advance.
Ninja Mania
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!