Looking for lost friends.

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Looking for lost friends.

Postby ahouge » Thu May 21, 2009 4:37 am

Hello all, this is a great site, thanks for having it!

My name is Amber Balch Houge, my Gran was Mary M Brown (the one with the ice cream van) I lived with her for a year and went to the Grammar school and have lost touch with a couple of pals. I am going to be back in town the end of June, or the beginning of July and would like to catch up with them if I can.

I am looking for Marie Mcgougan, or used to be, I am unsure of her married name.
I am also looking for Susan (either Mccallum or Mcmillan) I believe she was from Carradale she should be 32-33 years old.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Anyone that can help can e-mail me at tahouge@mchsi.com

Thanks!
ahouge
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: Looking for lost friends.

Postby jdcarra » Thu May 21, 2009 8:17 am

Hello Amber

A Susan McCallum lived next door to us here at Toshs Park, Carradale for years.Had a sister Margaret and brother's Johnny and Andrew.

If its the right person then the family emigrated to Australia and New Zealand years ago. Her brother Johnny still lives in Campbeltown the last I knew.I have an e-mail address of her parents Johnny and Brenda if that would help.
Carradale's local website

www.the-carradale-goat.co.uk
jdcarra
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Looking for lost friends.

Postby ahouge » Thu May 21, 2009 10:57 pm

Thanks for your help! I'm pretty sure that is her.

Thanks
Amber
ahouge
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!